Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muh

His views on marriage don't exactly inspire confidence.
He doesn't want to get married and he doesn't want to marry her.
---
And then one of the things he likes about her is that she gets things done.
That says it all.
He's so inert.
---
She definitely wants to get married.
She's wasting her time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

AKW24

VIP Member
I like Cecilia’s content, I wish Christopher talked more but she has definitely done this grocery video twice before. I don’t get why they don’t do some trips to Norway/Sweden.
It just gets a little too repetitive. Look at her most recent video. It just a twist on the same old "this is how much we spend on food in Svalbard".

if you break down here content topics, it's limited:

Midnight sun
Polar Night
How much it costs to live here
What's it like to live in Svalbard
Cabin reno
Storm/it's cold
Alcohol rations
What is my jop/what do I do

MissFinn

VIP Member
How long can she ride the yt wave? Like again shes posting content about polar night starting first sunset yada yada. Her day consisted of making waffles and meeting a friend for coffee. Her content is like when youve seen 3 vids youve seen them all. Always the same and not much to show except scenery cause all they do is sit inside the cabin doing what???

Always puts me off youtubers when they have a patreon and a sponsorship in every video and cry poor/complain about finances. If you look closely in her videos she's got a lot of designer clothing/shoes/bags and jewelry and that stuff isn't cheap. Plus her family is obviously very wealthy.

MissFinn

VIP Member
Holy cow I turned on their live and her unedited is wild. She doesn't stop talking and she interrupts herself.. Idk how Chris deals with her
She is bored as hell and lonely. Shes one of those People Who thinks everyone is interested in what She has To say no matter what nonsense comes out🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
By the way, I just finally watched Walk with me Tim Svalbard vlog and it is way more interesting that any of Cecelia’s vlogs minus the drone footage. I actually felt like I saw Svalbard for the first time because she almost never films in the village
Same here 😬
I've no idea about him other than that video but he showed a side of the village Cecelia never does after all her years of vlogging there.
Cecelia is a real gatekeeper of Svalbard and rarely shows it from a visitor's angle (I know she isn't one, but she was once). I had no idea there were a few hotels there - apart from that wierd creepy Shining one Christoffer used to work in that was closed.

Duhlicious

The comment saying they compliment each other 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Capri

Well, we might as well say hi to Cece every time we post here

She doesn’t want to leave but they want to travel to the mainland for longer periods of time

They might buy a cabin in Sweden next to their friends and also go to Portugal for half a year in the future but they want to have Svalbard as their base.

She can’t let go of Svalbard because it is her whole personality lol

In the comments section a lot of worshiping and raving is going on as always

Last edited:
  • Haha

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Doesn't surprise me. How can you live 10 years in a country and barely speak a word of the language? It's quite shameful, honestly.
---
Didn't her mother also say they've only been to Svalbard once? It might be normal in their culture, but they don't seem very close.
Her mother, despite speaking perfect English, not speaking much Portuguese left a bad taste in my mouth. Every bit as bad as English people moving to Spain and only being able to order a beer after ten years. I didn't warm to her parents, they seemed quite aloof and unfriendly. Reminded me of the families who send kids to boarding school while the father earns a fortune/scams the tax system then they retire thousands of miles away from family and friends, which is a big red flag in itself. I think cecilia was working hard on that video to make her relationship with her parents look warm and close. The parents looked as though they were just showing a visitor around their local area. I can't see Christopher being relaxed in their company, and I bet he's not what they had in mind for a son in law. The whole thing made me a bit sad. Cecilia would be better off getting a proper job than faking family videos like that.

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
I was obsessed with her content when I first discovered it and went on a binge watch but slowly it just became the same rotation of things, getting her nails done, doing a grocery shop or walking the dog. I understand there's not much to do but her life seems so boring.

rattlebat

I feel like this is her 5th or 6th video about the cost of living in Svalbard/how much money they spend on groceries. Out of content ideas?

Muh

The hairdresser should have tied her and the mother to their chairs and then lopped 6 inches off Cecilia's hair and given her a fringe.

• Haha

dreamteam1

VIP Member
So, I recently watched another youtuber called walkwithmetim, he visits lots of different places and rates hotels, good and bad. Recently he visited Svalbard and stayed in the islands only hotel. A few people commented about Cecelia living there, and he responded, saying that he had reached out to her - her response was 'I'll pass'. There was quite a bit of backlash for her.
That’s hilarious, he’s quite a dickhead to be honest so I wouldn’t be surprised, take a look at his thread.

He’s also deleted the video he had up near the time he visited arguing with Ryanair staff and his wife being quite a Karen!

MissFinn

VIP Member
Im so happy Ive found this thread! First I enjoyed watching her then she started to annoy me a lot. Theres something very fake about her. Also she pushes this slow life with nature but is a a basic influencer and loves overconsumption. She has like 200 winter coats and keeps getting more. Also she gets something constantly shipped to her have you noticed? She ordered this xmas blanket from amazon and got it shipped to her island. Like really you needed it that much😐 I just agree with you all.. When people get the easy money from yt they just become very lazy and unpassionate. Like what does she do daily she must be bored to death😴 make some coffee put the fire on and rinse and repeat. Im also over her clickbaity vids about kids etc. She has this high squeek saying yeah we really dont know if we want kids or not and thats fine but she keeps bringing it up. Rant over sorry got carried away 😂😂

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
she could have easily had kept my attention had she put more landscape videography and photography in her videos.
I will give her some credit as she was good at that.
the vlogging part, not so much.
I just don't want to hear her continuously whine and complain about polar nights, midnight sun, and the costs in Svalbard.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissFinn

VIP Member
I was watching one of her older videos from a couple of years ago to see if there has been any content evolution (nope) and C&C were having their cabin renovated so had been given the use of a friend's apartment to do laundry.

That whole scene she spent the time going on about how the apartment was not that great, that it was old school, that there are much nicer apartments in Svalbard now.

I always thought she was okay, now I don't think I want to watch her videos anymore even if I wasn't already getting bored of them. Left such a bad taste in my mouth.
Shes snobby but she is made out of money and doesnt propably even realize that whats normal to her isnt normal to many. Her consurism is mad she just keeps ordering stuff to the island 24/7.I bet half of the stuff that gets posted to the island is cecilias😆

The relationship happened out of convenience for sure. Theres no big love story or passion. Or maybe they are both very dry and fit each other well 😆🤣 cecilia has this fake upbeat yt persona.
Why would he need separate storage space? Ot makes zero sense and such waste of money. Why not own less they allready have a house in very remote island. He just probs wants to get away from her and enjiy the silence.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissFinn

VIP Member
I was able to see the stories lol this photo cracks me upView attachment 2685508
I just see her in all these influencer events talking non stop about herself 😆 I can imagine these two wanting totally different stuff from holidays/life 😁 She would love the "it" places where She could show Off her designer bags. they are such a weird couple and mismatch and I feel like only reason they are together is Svalbard (and she isnt even planning To stay "forever?!) the forest man Will not move away from the cold! He didnt seem the type To become cessis assistant without own Job.

Ps. Im gonna check that Tim vlog too. Like why does She only show the one Grocery Shop and the Cafe 🤣

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So cheeky having a patreon! I know lots of influencers do, but it comes across as very entitled. I have left nice comments on her videos before, and not once has she replied or even liked it. She might like the odd one or two, but most of them are just ignored! It's not like she doesn't have time to respond! She could delegate it to Christoffe!
I hate it when they don't engage at all with fans. So rude.

Reactions: 7