CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids sharing a room but she has a massive guest room and a dressing room. Good luck with that! Why can’t they have their own space? Especially when Goldie is still a baby

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain what’s going on with her and why she’s been absent? I don’t want to watch the video and hoping someone has and can give a summary on here 😂 TIA x

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain what’s going on with her and why she’s been absent? I don’t want to watch the video and hoping someone has and can give a summary on here 😂 TIA x
Moving out of their old house, new house isn’t ready, moved into air bnb, got chucked out as there was no further availability, moved into another air bnb. The title was complete click bait. Both kids were ill and she blamed it on them being ripped from their home. She’s so bloody dramatic!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Moving out of their old house, new house isn’t ready, moved into air bnb, got chucked out as there was no further availability, moved into another air bnb. The title was complete click bait. Both kids were ill and she blamed it on them being ripped from their home. She’s so bloody dramatic!
Sick kids and having to move home is just normal life right? Urghh can’t stand her. People are struggling to stay warm right now and she’s moaning about standard things people have to deal with. Maybe if she was a bit more organised and less chaotic she could “cope better”

Clearly the safety within a vehicle is of no significance to them both considering they drove with her on cc lap and then on her dads lap while driving. It’s one thing to do it, another to bloody video it and put out to your audience! Thick as 2planks!

That makes no sense. She didn’t have a seatbelt on or anything, surely that’s dangerous
Yup. Message above was intended for you huni. Apologies.

All these impulsive hair changes and calling herself Claude she’s screaming mental breakdown at this point

Reactions: 2
All these impulsive hair changes and calling herself Claude she’s screaming mental breakdown at this point
She’s been all over the place in her last few videos. Almost manic to the point I had to turn it off as it was stressing me out 🤣

The names of her kids are truly ridiculous.

CC always comes across like a self absorbed bleep. I’ve mainly seen her in Sarah Ashcrofts old blogs when she used to be semi entertaining. Always thought CC thought she was better than everyone else but she just looks like an orange chav

Reactions: 3
I think her videos are a lot more professional than other YouTube “influencers”, and she does have an actual talent of being able to sing.
I respect her for speaking up about her mental health, especially maternal mental health.

The kid’s names are unjustifiable though!, ‘Goldie’ is okay I guess, but ‘BirdyBlue’ I just can’t get my head around!!. I just think about the school years, and into adulthood…
My son has got a fairly unusual name for for this country, and when he started secondary school he was teased, he shrugged it off (to be fair the name does really suit him and he likes it) but I did take a step back and seriously wonder to myself if was I right to have given him that name!.
It’s all well and good when they are tiny cute babies, but in the cold light of day when they’re being laughed at on the school bus at 12, it’s a different story!

I think her videos are a lot more professional than other YouTube “influencers”, and she does have an actual talent of being able to sing.
I respect her for speaking up about her mental health, especially maternal mental health.

The kid’s names are unjustifiable though!, ‘Goldie’ is okay I guess, but ‘BirdyBlue’ I just can’t get my head around!!. I just think about the school years, and into adulthood…
My son has got a fairly unusual name for for this country, and when he started secondary school he was teased, he shrugged it off (to be fair the name does really suit him and he likes it) but I did take a step back and seriously wonder to myself if was I right to have given him that name!.
It’s all well and good when they are tiny cute babies, but in the cold light of day when they’re being laughed at on the school bus at 12, it’s a different story!
I think if her name was Birdy Blue it wouldn’t be as bad but Birdyblue as a name is ridiculous.

So disappointing seeing her at Chris Brown. Openly supporting him is shocking and then doing a post with Rihanna’s brand not even 12 hrs later 🥴

I think she is so image conscious, that’s the way she comes across to me and she had 2 babies back to back pretty much which I don’t think was in her plan tbh I think she’s really struggled with 2 under 2 which I would say anybody that has 2 under 2 does. I dunno about Birdie but I wouldn’t say Goldie was planned. She had Birdie about 4 months before I had my 1st and I know everyone is different but seems like a lot in such a short period of time 2 kids and building your own house and whatever else she’s trying to do or accomplish.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m pretty sure she has admitted that Goldie wasn’t planned but that’s what happens when you don’t use protection so not quite sure what she was expecting 😆 also don’t forget Birdy’s middle name is Biza!!! 😱

Instead it’s the identity crisis as her age sets into her mind and the clamouring for relevance is just sad!! What’s the next “thing” to be for the content ? Marriage renewal-done
Baby and shower and birth and naming ceremony and anything else to be milked - excuse the pun- oh another baby! - done
New home- done
What’s it gonna be - any ideas? Illness? Will it actually be her music artistry ?? Just odd to be That self-indulgent and obsessed at that age with a bubbie home abs two kids ! Just odd!

Instead it’s the identity crisis as her age sets into her mind and the clamouring for relevance is just sad!! What’s the next “thing” to be for the content ? Marriage renewal-done
Baby and shower and birth and naming ceremony and anything else to be milked - excuse the pun- oh another baby! - done
New home- done
What’s it gonna be - any ideas? Illness? Will it actually be her music artistry ?? Just odd to be That self-indulgent and obsessed at that age with a bubbie home abs two kids ! Just odd!
Will be Goldie's health problems. She's already stated she's documenting it so will drop a video when she needs views/£££. It's disgusting what she's shown so far, baby waking from anesthesia with a camera in her face instead of immediately being comforted by her mum.