CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm not gunna lie...", the wedding thing with 10 dresses is going to be really cringe.

She's upset she didn't have an insta-wedding so having a fake one instead.
She frustrates me, because on one hand she seems such a genuine, articulate and intelligent person -but then let’s herself down by how shallow and materialistic she can come sometimes across!. I guess it’s part and parcel of being in this so-called ‘industry’…
It really does take self-obsession to the max, sad really….

Reactions: 2
Just found her. Watched a bit...inithouggt she was dark skinned I won't lie. Stunning girl, her mans pot ugly, who's calling their kid Goldie? Seems nice until I watched the Answering All The Quwstive avoided and I'm sorry but the part of being sexually assulted, just came across as insincere, condescending, insensitive and rude. I need time to work out if I love or hate... 🤔

Reactions: 1
When she holds her babies next to her face, her make-up looks ridiculous. She's naturally as white as they are.
I do like her but she's rolling in money and not very relatable anymore.

Reactions: 3
I find it really sad that she wanted to redo her wedding photos. All photos will age and things won’t be in fashion ten years later but they’re memories and you can’t redo them.

10 dresses?! What a self Absorbed cow.

It’s not a wedding it’s a photo shoot 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just looking for more content and another section of the market to capture.

She should be grateful that her real wedding was private and didn't turn into an influencer "work" thing and one huge, tacky advertisment.

Reactions: 5
I find it really sad that she wanted to redo her wedding photos. All photos will age and things won’t be in fashion ten years later but they’re memories and you can’t redo them.

Exactly, and that’s what makes old photos endearing in my opinion!, why would you want to redo them just because they don’t ‘fit in’ with today’s ‘beauty/fashion standards’🤷‍♀️.

The 10 dress thing was overly extra! I’m not even sure if it was for Buzzy or anyone else’s benefit -it was simply for a photo shoot 🤦‍♀️.
I wonder if she had to pay to hire the dresses or did her friend lend them out for free?.
Also, with the house she hired, I was expecting a country mansion or something but instead it looked like something Hugh Hefner would occupy!

Reactions: 4

I reckon it's because she was a Jehovah's Witness when she first got married, got married in a Kingdom Hall (place of worship) and had predominantly witness guests. Now she doesn't associate anymore she doesn't want to be reminded. In the YouTube video a few weeks ago when she and Buzzy were watching their first wedding video, she commented something like there were so many people there they just don't see anymore...

• Sad
I’m telling you now this child’s not being watched. LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT bleeping MASSIVE YELLOW BRUISE ON HER HEAD!! 😡😡😤
She said it was from her foundation in her latest vlog ! 🙄

So someone tried to mug her when she was in London, and the first thing she does is do a video about it on her stories!

I’ve just watched her newest video. I was on board with her when she’s explaining her reasoning for showing ‘goldies journey’ wouldn’t be for me, but ok.
Then she proceedes to have a camera in the hospital when her baby is being sedated and afterwards while she’s coming around and wants her mummy but no there’s a camera in her face. I could never imagine picking up my camera being my first thought at that moment!! She’s such an attention seeker!

• Angry
I’ve just watched her newest video. I was on board with her when she’s explaining her reasoning for showing ‘goldies journey’ wouldn’t be for me, but ok.
Then she proceedes to have a camera in the hospital when her baby is being sedated and afterwards while she’s coming around and wants her mummy but no there’s a camera in her face. I could never imagine picking up my camera being my first thought at that moment!! She’s such an attention seeker!
I feel bad for saying this but I watched that video and it seems like CC is enjoying the attention that Birdie’s health condition brings her.

I also thought that if my child had a suspected spinal condition or anything similar I would not be putting them in a jumperoo as that’s so much stress and pressure on a tiny person, am I wrong?

• Wow
I feel bad for saying this but I watched that video and it seems like CC is enjoying the attention that Birdie’s health condition brings her.

I also thought that if my child had a suspected spinal condition or anything similar I would not be putting them in a jumperoo as that’s so much stress and pressure on a tiny person, am I wrong?
I totally got that impression too, she sounds like she’s thriving off the attention of it.
I’d also avoid a jumperoo in her situation as it puts unnecessary pressure on the back and legs. Don’t think this would have even crossed her mind!

Was watching the Fyre festival doc on netflix again for background noise whilst working and forgot CC went.