CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be Goldie's health problems. She's already stated she's documenting it so will drop a video when she needs views/£££. It's disgusting what she's shown so far, baby waking from anesthesia with a camera in her face instead of immediately being comforted by her mum.
All the hospital filming and content has been so cringe. I feel like her husband has asked not to be on camera, he's barely been shown, but her kids are fair game. So distasteful.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she may have split from her Husband?? He hasn’t been shown for so long now, it’s very strange!

• Heart
Anyone else think she may have split from her Husband?? He hasn’t been shown for so long now, it’s very strange!
He seems to be abroad according to his stories. But his profile photo is still of the family 🤔 maybe he said he doesn't want to be on camera anymore.

I never understood how they work together with her being so OTT and extroverted and him being quiet and shy. Opposites attract and all that they’re an odd match

I also wonder how they afford that big a55 house with all the fancy finishes? I look at how hard my husband and I work, we earn ok but we could never ever afford anything like that?

I never understood how they work together with her being so OTT and extroverted and him being quiet and shy. Opposites attract and all that they’re an odd match
I get the feeling that when they first met/married, she was probably a bit more low-key (I think they were really young when they married, I think she’s mentioned due to religious reasons).
But as time has gone on and with her influencer “career” taking off, she’s had to adapt her whole persona, whilst he’s still stayed more “normal” and quiet.
I do wonder how a relationship with such opposites can be sustained though, she strikes me as the type of person who appears to have it all but deep-down feels unfulfilled, I imagine she’s very high-maintenance…

I get the feeling that when they first met/married, she was probably a bit more low-key (I think they were really young when they married, I think she’s mentioned due to religious reasons).
But as time has gone on and with her influencer “career” taking off, she’s had to adapt her whole persona, whilst he’s still stayed more “normal” and quiet.
I do wonder how a relationship with such opposites can be sustained though, she strikes me as the type of person who appears to have it all but deep-down feels unfulfilled, I imagine she’s very high-maintenance…
Exactly my thoughts! She definitely loves life in the fast lane with partying etc, the children are holding her back a bit in that sense. He’s the one that’s more domesticated and family focused it seems. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s become opposed to having the girls online which for obvious reasons has become very common these days! For her that means lower views on her channel and so on… Weird dynamic between them that’s becoming more and more visible 🤨

They're still together but he's definitely avoiding being on camera, I don't think he was ever keen and looked really awkward the times she got him talking to the camera.

I always had the impression he worships the ground she walks on. He gave up his job to open all her millions of parcels, work behind the scenes for her businesses posting wigs etc but he's not the brains behind anything.

She seems to like being the centre of everything with everyone running around after her. I think their relationship dynamic works just fine.

She's spent a fortune on that house but obviously has the money as she bought it before she sold the old one, once said she was paid 100k by a brand (Maybelline? L'Oréal?) for the year.

I just wonder if she'll be able to keep it all if/when the social media bubble bursts for her.

Reactions: 1
It's very odd. As Jehovah's Witnesses they don't celebrate father's day but on mother's day she had her friend/nanny set up gifts etc for her.
Looks like his dad passed recently, maybe that's why he's been missing.
Her YouTube has gone quiet, the last video was that family party and the comments asking where he was were ignored.

If they have that nice big house will be sold quick time no way will she be able to afford it!!

Reactions: 3
I think they have split up, he recently put some pics on Instagram of his sister’s wedding and there were no pics of CC -just the little girls…

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been so reluctant to believe they've split up but I've been waiting for a photo or video of them together for ages but nothing?! It's their anniversary this month, if that doesn't get mentioned it will confirm it.

There's a massive stigma in their religion about divorce, it's not uncommon but it's not straightforward.

Reactions: 7
I've been so reluctant to believe they've split up but I've been waiting for a photo or video of them together for ages but nothing?! It's their anniversary this month, if that doesn't get mentioned it will confirm it.

There's a massive stigma in their religion about divorce, it's not uncommon but it's not straightforward.
I think they have broken up.
Her heartbreak emoji.
The phrases she wrote on mirror
"I love the person I am today
I love the person I am becoming"
No updates as promised on their house. The whole cc home account seems to have been forgotten.

There is no way she could afford the upkeep on that house alone …
She might. She bought it before she'd even sold the old one and he didn't even have his business until recently.
I do think they're still together but definitely something going on.

What she wrote on the mirror, that's classic CC, she loves herself more than anyone else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is no way she could afford the upkeep on that house alone …
I think she definitely could. She’s the bread wonder of the family. Remember the lipsticks she sold that went viral and she probably makes more than him on insta ads alone. Successful YouTubers are rolling in it.