CC Clarke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No anniversary celebrations this weekend 👀

Her content is so dull at the moment, just those silly affirmation cards and drawing on the mirror every day. Is she getting paid to post that stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
No anniversary celebrations this weekend 👀

Her content is so dull at the moment, just those silly affirmation cards and drawing on the mirror every day. Is she getting paid to post that stuff?
Think she’s having a mid life crisis

• Haha
Just watched Sydney Crouch’s latest vid & she mentions her kitchen is being sorted by her friends husband Buzz so unsure on the status of their relationship?

They're definitely still together but he's hardly mentioned on her social media anymore.
Her whole account has got a bit weird this year, Im not really sure what she's doing anymore.

Reactions: 3
She mentioned loss of faith/religion and friends/family a couple of times which is very interesting, I wonder if she finally left the Jehovah's Witnesses, I hope she speaks openly about her experience with that.

It's not a huge surprise as it was clearly cramping her style and she doesn't seem the type to have her thinking done for her or raise her girls in a misogynistic environment.
I'm curious about whether her husband has left the religion with her. And if her JW nanny is still on the scene.

Reactions: 4
A video which was supposed to answer everyone’s deep DEEP questions provided no answers whatsoever… shock! She couldn’t have been more vague for 20mins straight

I found the way she addressed the where is buzzy question weird, acted almost like he didn't exist then laughed a bit awkwardly before saying they're working through stuff and not everything is black and white

I truly believe that she wasn't ready to have Birdie, let alone get pregnant again in such a short time to have Goldie. She has obviously been completely overwhelmed for a long time and had postnatal depression. She seems so manic and all over the place! The children are clearly allowed to do whatever they want and trash the place - look in the background of her videos, they are left unattended and the house is trashed! It's crazy that they had such a long term, stable, happy and exciting relationship together for 13 years, but as soon as they've had children it has completely fallen apart! I think they were not prepared for the lack of freedom and hard work that goes into looking after 2 young children! She has been struggling with her confidence, appearance and personal life ever since having Birdie! As soon as she had her, all she has spoken about is trying to find herself again, whether that I'd her constantly partying, travelling and going to events, or now her newfound health, wellness and manifestation journey!

Reactions: 6
If she's left that religion and he hasn't, that will have caused a massive rift.

I kind of feel sorry for him, I get the impression that the break-up wasn't his choice. He worshipped her and seemed like he would always be content while she never wanted to stop growing and moving.

If they broke up just over a year ago like she said, they would have just done that ridiculous anniversary shoot with the multiple wedding dresses etc all for social media while their marriage was falling apart?
I bet he never got to live in that house.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t watch the whole video but she says they broke up a year ago? So like a couple of months after that wedding anniversary celebration, but also Buzzy has made posts about her in the last year as if they were still together? And he posted a picture from the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago with the girls, although she didn’t post any of him (I assumed it was because he was the one filming her), which made me think they were still together but I guess they are just navigating coparenting fairly well?

She mentioned about losing herself but I think that happens to basically every mum ever when the kids are that young. It’s an incredibly difficult balancing act and she’s lucky to have a (seemingly) hands-on coparent and potentially even a nanny.

Reactions: 5
From how she worded things it seems like they have been crossing the line since their break up hence why he would continue to make sm posts about her. It seems like the nanny isn’t around anymore either??

Anyone else sus about her eyes (especially start of 6th slide on her latest post) and sucking on a lolipop at the 90’s party …

To add, when isn’t this woman on holiday/at an event/out drinking? For someone who makes being a mum her whole personality she sure spends a lot of time out.

Addiction. Apparently she became addicted to vaping for 8 months or so last year (didn’t smoke previously) and has since given it up. Also alcohol - says she has always been a big drinker (not an alcoholic as such) on nights out, and had started to wake up wanting a drink, so has gone completely sober. I think this is fair enough.

I don’t like the fact she tried (in my opinion) to point fingers of blame at ‘the faith she was a part of’ (indicating she is no longer a JW) claiming there is a big drinking culture associated with it, and she doesn’t know why it’s allowed. This is absolute rubbish. Yeah CC, you really think people are going to be able/want to/have time to go round policing every member of a faith re how much they’re drinking? Not since the dawn of time have people ever done what they’re told, especially in private. My guess is she was finally removed from the church so decided to have a little dig. Possibly a factor as to why she and Buzzy split up too.

I don’t like the fact she tried (in my opinion) to point fingers of blame at ‘the faith she was a part of’ (indicating she is no longer a JW) claiming there is a big drinking culture associated with it, and she doesn’t know why it’s allowed. This is absolute rubbish. Yeah CC, you really think people are going to be able/want to/have time to go round policing every member of a faith re how much they’re drinking? Not since the dawn of time have people ever done what they’re told, especially in private. My guess is she was finally removed from the church so decided to have a little dig. Possibly a factor as to why she and Buzzy split up too.
I don't know how much you know about Jehovah's Witnesses but you know enough to suggest she's been "removed from the church" which you absolutely can be for "offences" such as vaping, celebrating Christmas, gambling, accepting a blood transfusion, speaking critically of the religion, attending another church, sexual activity outside of marriage, to name a few.

And they are definitely "policed" with a deep culture of gossip and informing on other members and with elders conducting investigations into alleged sins, forming "judicial committees" where an individual is sat in front of three men to have their fate decided. If you get booted out (disfellowshipped) you will be shunned by everyone in the religion including friends and relatives.

And despite all the strict rules and self-righteous members there is definitely a drinking culture that you wouldn't expect. She's not referring to what they do in private, but socially. It's noteworthy. But imagine being disfellowshipped for vaping by an elder who can't go a day without a drink and then being shunned for your nicotine addiction by the community who encouraged you to drink the most. It would anger me too.

Just to clarify, I don't know if CC has been disfellowshipped but if you leave they will often shun you regardless. It's a very difficult religion to get out of and I hope she is brave enough to talk about it publicly because so many people have no idea.

I don't know how much you know about Jehovah's Witnesses but you know enough to suggest she's been "removed from the church" which you absolutely can be for "offences" such as vaping, celebrating Christmas, gambling, accepting a blood transfusion, speaking critically of the religion, attending another church, sexual activity outside of marriage, to name a few.

And they are definitely "policed" with a deep culture of gossip and informing on other members and with elders conducting investigations into alleged sins, forming "judicial committees" where an individual is sat in front of three men to have their fate decided. If you get booted out (disfellowshipped) you will be shunned by everyone in the religion including friends and relatives.

And despite all the strict rules and self-righteous members there is definitely a drinking culture that you wouldn't expect. She's not referring to what they do in private, but socially. It's noteworthy. But imagine being disfellowshipped for vaping by an elder who can't go a day without a drink and then being shunned for your nicotine addiction by the community who encouraged you to drink the most. It would anger me too.

Just to clarify, I don't know if CC has been disfellowshipped but if you leave they will often shun you regardless. It's a very difficult religion to get out of and I hope she is brave enough to talk about it publicly because so many people have no idea.
I don't know either. She has responded to one particular comment under the video indicating that she and Buzzy decided to leave. 🤷‍♀️