Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s trying to go for the sultry Claudia Winkleman look… but instead she looks like a tart doing the walk of shame home after a one night stand 🥴😂
You’ve absolutely nailed it, it’s the “walk of shame” look. Why?! For the love of god, why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is her eye make up always smudged? Even when she just gets up in the morning it’s still on. Surely she can find a good eye make up remover and good eye make up that doesn’t look like it’s been applied in the dark. I don’t get it! She looks like a 5 year old who has slapped on her Mother’s make up.
This is her trademark 🤣 Quite funny when she’s mates with Paddy McGurgan and Gemma Garrett - two make up artists 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cathy love that’s not wheat, it’s grass. If it was wheat, it’s a crop and you shouldn’t be tramping through it. FYI.

Absolutely HAGGERED
I think the comedy glasses is an attempt to hide the wrinkles and bags under her eyes, unfortunately you can't hide her personality or the way she conducted herself when Stephen off the radio committed suicide.

But hey she'll get a few pennies back off milkman for those sunglasses

Reactions: 5
I thought she had a partner? Or did have not that long ago?
Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ She likes to drip feed and hint that she has a man, then a few days later she’ll allude to bring single independent female 😂 can’t imagine any man wanting a long term serious relationship with her. She is a walking red flag 🚩

Reactions: 2
Cathy in Edinburgh.....she's managed the next level of cringe!

These must be self funded trips, no repritable person/company would hire her and pay for these trips surely?? The way she is running around like a bloody clown 🤡 hope she bloody tipped the bagpipest, he didn't look impressed.

• Haha
Since when did Cathy become a chef 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I seriously wish she would clean her eyelids and stop overdrawing her mouth! It just looks messy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when did Cathy become a chef 🤦🏻‍♀️ And I seriously wish she would clean her eyelids and stop overdrawing her mouth! It just looks messy!
Please god someone #kindlygift her an eye make up remover. It’s so skanky. Her lipstick looks like a child has applied it in the dark.

Reactions: 6