Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d genuinely love to hear her explain why the doxxing she does makes her any better on than anyone on here.

We’re here to discuss people with a public profile. She is sending a lynch mob after innocent individuals.

Reactions: 7
I think she must have me blocked I can see her profile but never any stories.
She blocked me last year, have no idea how she linked my tattle name to my insta name as they are different, different emails etc I suspect she employed dark arts to block my IP. Best thing she ever did, she's a snake

Reactions: 2
Did I just hear right on Rebecca maguires stories…Cathy Martin was attacked by a feral cat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cat wasn't even feral, it's her next door neighbours that always sleeps in her house. The cat just hated her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know she was joking but I did laugh at Rebecca thanking the cat because she’s taken Cathy’s place on the yoga retreat in Greece.😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cathy's house is up for sale! She's made some money on it. Or maybe she can't keep up the lifestyle and has to downsize?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sure she’s upgraded the car too has she? She was driving round in a Porsche a few weekends ago?

Reactions: 1
Cathy's house is up for sale! She's made some money on it. Or maybe she can't keep up the lifestyle and has to downsize?
Ooh where can one find it? Maybe the ex hubby has stopped funding her lifestyle and she’s had to downsize. I wonder if she’s moving away from Holywood and is going to live amongst the peasants 😂

Reactions: 1