Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she put up the child in school uniform and named the school and everything.

Reactions: 2
I think you are spot on
Definitely BT9
---
I can't believe she put up the child in school uniform and named the school and everything.
I mean who cares about creating a bit of privacy for your kid when you can show off what school they've got into. Wonder if the poor kid did the entrance exam or did a bit of Cathy coin and persuasion get her in. We know what the grammar schools are like with donations.

Reactions: 5
Definitely BT9
---

I mean who cares about creating a bit of privacy for your kid when you can show off what school they've got into. Wonder if the poor kid did the entrance exam or did a bit of Cathy coin and persuasion get her in. We know what the grammar schools are like with donations.
Cathy has coin? I think it might be her ex husband’s coin.

Reactions: 4
Its not even that great a school, its way down the league tables. It just trades on its name and old reputation. Its a snobbery thing not education.

Reactions: 6
Its not even that great a school, its way down the league tables. It just trades on its name and old reputation. Its a snobbery thing not education.
I gotta disagree both my kids go there and I find it an excellent school both academically and for pastoral care. The support my children receive is fantastic
---
Cathy has coin? I think it might be her ex husband’s coin.
Yea def ex husbands and not Cathy’s

Reactions: 1
I gotta disagree both my kids go there and I find it an excellent school both academically and for pastoral care. The support my children receive is fantastic
---

Yea def ex husbands and not Cathy’s
Thats fair enough and of course you’re in a position to give a real opinion but they are not way down the league tables compared to other schools so academically its not as strong as it used to be. I understand that not all that important but I think the school itself trades off its old reputation rather than recent successes.

Of course she also had to get in that it was a ‘Grammar School’ not just her first day at ‘School’

Reactions: 5
Also why does she need to change hairdressers?? Its not like holywood is far from belfast 🙄

Reactions: 2
Also why does she need to change hairdressers?? Its not like holywood is far from belfast 🙄
Her “beloved gals in Holywood”??? Not that “beloved”, Jesus, as you say it’s not far. My hairdresser moved locations which made it about a 35 min drive for me and I still went to her because I like what she does and I appreciate her.

Her “beloved gals in Holywood”??? Not that “beloved”, Jesus, as you say it’s not far. My hairdresser moved locations which made it about a 35 min drive for me and I still went to her because I like what she does and I appreciate her.
She's broke, her new hairdresser is SuperCuts

• Haha