Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or at the very least an alarm?! It’s not difficult. Also if someone did break in, she has herself to blame, she advertised that she was away on social media. Really not bright. I find it very bizarre that not one thing was taken. I’d say she didn’t secure her door properly.
I would imagine burglars would have wrecked the place even if they didn't take anything. That's what normally happens. Otherwise it's someone snooping but doesn't seem likely. Did she not talk about having a stalker a while back.You'd imagine you would put security in then or at least one of those doorbells that records who is at the door.

Reactions: 4
I would imagine burglars would have wrecked the place even if they didn't take anything. That's what normally happens. Otherwise it's someone snooping but doesn't seem likely. Did she not talk about having a stalker a while back.You'd imagine you would put security in then or at least one of those doorbells that records who is at the door.
Exactly. Cannot believe someone broke in and touched nothing. I think her stalker was a while ago. He allegedly turned up at her door & told her she didn’t sound as posh in real life as she does on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell would want to stalk her?! 🤣
Well, what would worry me is that it’s some weirdo interested in her daughter. She has previously posted photos of her daughter and her friends dancing, sometimes in their underwear and it’s just so inappropriate. These Instahuns that use their kids for promotions or likes should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. Cannot believe someone broke in and touched nothing. I think her stalker was a while ago. He allegedly turned up at her door & told her she didn’t sound as posh in real life as she does on Instagram.
It was probably just the Amazon delivery driver 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When Cathy goes on these early morning beach walks I've always wondered who is at home with her Daughter. I should hope she hasn't been leaving her at home on her own all these years, she seems far too young, especially if Cathy can't manage to close the flipping door behind her!

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Anybody else see her stories of her little private dinner party for her 50th birthday last night? Looked like a game of ‘how many wankers can I get together at the same time’ 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody else see her stories of her little private dinner party for her 50th birthday last night? Looked like a game of ‘how many wankers can I get together at the same time’ 🥴😂
I wondered was that her influencer pals night out or just her main birthday night out as most of them were a lot lot younger than her!

Reactions: 2
I wondered was that her influencer pals night out or just her main birthday night out as most of them were a lot lot younger than her!
And what was that cringe video of her receiving a few bunches of Tesco roses tied together? Why would you do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Love how she pleads poverty and talks about putting stuff on her credit card and then shows off her truffles for her birthday dinner 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
The state of her in Gemma and Rebecca’s stories at the cinema seeing Titanic. Is she drunk?! Also I don’t think it’s appropriate that she’s brought Valentina to watch it. the steamy sex scene and nude painting scene aren’t appropriate for a 9(?) year old

Reactions: 1
The state of her in Gemma and Rebecca’s stories at the cinema seeing Titanic. Is she drunk?! Also I don’t think it’s appropriate that she’s brought Valentina to watch it. the steamy sex scene and nude painting scene aren’t appropriate for a 9(?) year old
Poor guy never did get his cum covered car

As for bringing a kid to watch it, not very responsible parenting. Although if she ever brought her to her fashion shows poor kid has probably seen worse states.

Reactions: 2