Cathy Martin The lady doth protest too much

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at her house. My thoughts:
1. Very boring interior
2. Overpriced
3. Why is she living in such a big house when it’s only her and her crotch goblin?
4. Simon Brien is the estate agent. No doubt fees have been waived c/o Trust Fund Tiff
5. Who would want to look at Cathy’s chiselled out teeth on a magazine cover when taking a tit?!
6. How is she affording a mortgage on a property that size?!
7. Wonder how much she’s paying the garden boy to maintain that big garden?
8. Why does she have a room full of books when she sure as duck doesn’t read?!
9. All her art work is tacky
10. Could she not have taken 5 minutes to make Valentina’s bed up properly?
11. I notice she has a bidet in the bathroom. Is that to give her growler a good wash after all her male visitors?
12. Bet the house stinks of cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just had a look at her house. My thoughts:
1. Very boring interior
2. Overpriced
3. Why is she living in such a big house when it’s only her and her crotch goblin?
4. Simon Brien is the estate agent. No doubt fees have been waived c/o Trust Fund Tiff
5. Who would want to look at Cathy’s chiselled out teeth on a magazine cover when taking a tit?!
6. How is she affording a mortgage on a property that size?!
7. Wonder how much she’s paying the garden boy to maintain that big garden?
8. Why does she have a room full of books when she sure as duck doesn’t read?!
9. All her art work is tacky
10. Could she not have taken 5 minutes to make Valentina’s bed up properly?
11. I notice she has a bidet in the bathroom. Is that to give her growler a good wash after all her male visitors?
12. Bet the house stinks of cat piss
Thought similar, it isn’t a very homely home and I hope she isn’t paying that Gardener anything cause it could do with a good tidy up!

Reactions: 1
Is she selling because the neighbours cat attacked her? 😏

Why is it so cheap for Helen s bay? you'd expect a house that size, with land round it and the location to be much more??

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a bit underwhelming and expected more from someone like her but as you say, it's quite cheap for the area. Maybe it's not as big or has as much land as it looks from pictures? Or maybe she's got to go for a quick sale to clear some debts?

Reactions: 5
How she has a mortgage in the first place is beyond me. She doesn’t have a job or a steady/fixed income. Maybe ex hubby owns the house and has decided to sell up 🤔

Reactions: 3
How she has a mortgage in the first place is beyond me. She doesn’t have a job or a steady/fixed income. Maybe ex hubby owns the house and has decided to sell up 🤔
Depending on when she bought it would impact a lot. Pre 2008 recession, my mum got a mortgage with no job, just child support payments. It was alarmingly easy to borrow in the early 2000s so if she's had that house for 20 years or so, it's not as wild a feat as we would see it now

Wonder why she's moving. Did she post anything on Insta about selling? Seriously don't know how she makes any money!

Depending on when she bought it would impact a lot. Pre 2008 recession, my mum got a mortgage with no job, just child support payments. It was alarmingly easy to borrow in the early 2000s so if she's had that house for 20 years or so, it's not as wild a feat as we would see it now
She only moved in in the last couple of years so she hasn’t been there that long maybe 2-3 years max

@sunshinex80 No, she definitely lived there with her ex-husband Julian; they had their wedding reception in a marquee at that property in 2009 (the photos were on Sugafix). I think she may have moved out during their divorce but subsequently moved back (one can only assume they reached a settlement regarding the house; either she received it as part of her divorce settlement or she bought him out)

Reactions: 4
@sunshinex80 No, she definitely lived there with her ex-husband Julian; they had their wedding reception in a marquee at that property in 2009 (the photos were on Sugafix). I think she may have moved out during their divorce but subsequently moved back (one can only assume they reached a settlement regarding the house; either she received it as part of her divorce settlement or she bought him out)
That would make sense then as I remember her ‘moving in’ and getting work men round to do stuff etc and it was only in the last couple of years

Tell me how Cathy's followers have gone up from 44k to 52k basically overnight....buying followers again?!

• Haha
Those specs need to burn. On what planet does she think they look good?