Casualty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Max and Zoe's leaving episode was particularly well done. I read at the time that Sunetra Sarker promised the actor who played Max that when the time was right for him to leave, she would come back for one episode. Tess and Fletch was also a good storyline. Always preferred the main character storylines whereas the patient storylines I find a bit boring.

Reactions: 3
Yes I keep thinking this too! Maybe they will?
I really hope they do and we get some wholesome sciences of them on his house boat with wee dervla in the background bless her 🥺 was gutted we didn’t get any on Saturday but hopefully we have that to look forward to in a future ep

Also really don’t like Fenisha, she just winds me up the wrong way, but it was so sweet when Ethan told her about Cal. I think Jan and Ffion could be heading for a domestic violence story line judging by her misinterpretation of the text a few weeks ago...

• Heart
Yes Fenisha is very annoying. I haven't seen the last 2 episodes so I need to catch up!

Reactions: 1
I’m rewatching old episodes on some old channel and reliving Patrick Spiller and Lara! I used to have the biggest crush on Patrick! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I thought Max and Zoe's leaving episode was particularly well done. I read at the time that Sunetra Sarker promised the actor who played Max that when the time was right for him to leave, she would come back for one episode. Tess and Fletch was also a good storyline. Always preferred the main character storylines whereas the patient storylines I find a bit boring.
Zax was probably the best TV relationship ever for me. They were just so perfect for each other, and I'm glad the characters got their happy ever after in the end.

I have been tempted to start watching from the start but I don’t know if I’d be as into it - I only ever started watching in the last few years

What's the story with these two? I liked Ciara but Casualty Storylines never seem to be in Dylan's favour
I never really liked Ciara, Dylan definitely didn’t need the stress and worry of her own problems and her own addiction alongside his. Scenes between them were sweet but weren’t as natural as the ones with him and Faith, you can feel the chemistry between them every time they’re in a scene together. Never seen a potential relationship conveyed so powerfully. The little moments between them are just as meaningful as the big ones, whereas with Ciara it seemed to be all the dramatic and big scenes in which the chemistry was evident between them. I’ve put a spoiler because I’ve written out the main storyline between Faith and Dylan and key things that have happened to them. If you don’t wish to know, Faith started appearing in Casualty in early December 2019 so you can go back and watch 😂

Faith is a nurse in the ED and is married to Lev the paramedic with three children, one who has a cancerous brain tumour. She and Dylan definitely have a soft spot for each other, he dotes on her so much and after treating her son and discovering the tumour, he even got his American friend Zsa Zsa to operate on Faith’s son but sadly an additional tumour was found. Faith has been upfront and practical with her son’s tumour whereas her husband Lev hasn’t really faced up to it and avoids talking about it. Dylan and Faith have continued to work alongside each other, with various sweet moments between them and Dylan has even said that he has no problem with commitment for the right person, which hints at them potentially getting together. A key episode was a hostage episode where Dylan even took a bullet to save Faith. Recently it was uncovered that Faith’s husband Lev is gay and has been talking to men on a gay dating app, and that there are no other possible treatment options for her child with the tumour. Faith began to notice Lev distancing himself and confided in Dylan that she needed someone honest and blunt like him to be there if she was going to go through losing her son, to which he agreed to be there for her, but only as friends- which she seemed content with. They’ve agreed on Faith and her child with the tumour, Luka, to go and visit Dylan and Dervla on his houseboat so I can definitely see them getting closer and Lev potentially coming out.

Reactions: 2
I never really liked Ciara, Dylan definitely didn’t need the stress and worry of her own problems and her own addiction alongside his. Scenes between them were sweet but weren’t as natural as the ones with him and Faith, you can feel the chemistry between them every time they’re in a scene together. Never seen a potential relationship conveyed so powerfully. The little moments between them are just as meaningful as the big ones, whereas with Ciara it seemed to be all the dramatic and big scenes in which the chemistry was evident between them. I’ve put a spoiler because I’ve written out the main storyline between Faith and Dylan and key things that have happened to them. If you don’t wish to know, Faith started appearing in Casualty in early December 2019 so you can go back and watch 😂
Thanks for the explanation, i might start catching up but just fast forward Charlie bits

I bloody love casualty! I really wish Fenisha would tell Ethan she’s still pregnant. That storyline is getting old, quickly.
Dylan and Faith should get together, they’d make an amazing couple. I think Faith would be really grounding for Dylan.
Ffion and Jan - I think their upcoming storyline is to do with Ross (the son, think that’s his name!) coming out of prison.

I used to love it and Dylan was my favourite character.

I found it so heartbreaking when Cal died I never watched it agin. Ethan’s little face 💔

• Sad
Im not in any way moderating but did you know you can hide stuff with ‘spoiler alerts’ on here? It’s a button you click to display the text. I think it’s quite clever. You could use it on other threads for triggering things too.
i have no spoilers just testing 🤣
Obviously I am up to date with casualty but I don’t know what I’d have thought if I wasn’t and read that long post before - but personally I dislike spoilers

Reactions: 1
Im not in any way moderating but did you know you can hide stuff with ‘spoiler alerts’ on here? It’s a button you click to display the text. I think it’s quite clever. You could use it on other threads for triggering things too.
i have no spoilers just testing 🤣
Obviously I am up to date with casualty but I don’t know what I’d have thought if I wasn’t and read that long post before - but personally I dislike spoilers
I tried to do this with my previous post about Dylan and Faith but not sure if it worked 😂😬 apologises if it didn’t