Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happylou

Chatty Member
Cassy was not with G yesterday at the club he did not invite her she turned up alone and sat alone all night . she is a stalker on so many levels

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I was absolutely gutted when the Jeremy Kyle show was axed, however this shit is so much more entertaining! 😀

• Haha

Chris622

VIP Member
seems legit to me he’s fallen at last got caught being made a fool of .. got him while he least expected it that’s why u got that out of him.

Why would any one make that up don’t get why if she told every one her boyfriend is in the circle not best mates .. so she can’t find out that much information but that photo looks real

Last edited:

Boredofher

VIP Member
Oh meltdown over..... stopped starving itself as a form of control..... and now with her 3 ❤..... or is the other one the extra personality she thinks she has!!!! CASS SHOW US THE RING YOU GOT AS HE IS YOURS!!!!!!!! BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE THEIR A WOMAN WALKING ABOUT WITH A DIAMOND ON HER FINGER AND 3 KIDS THAT HE GAVE HER AND A WARDROBE FULL OF HIS CLOTHES 🤣🤣🤣. BUT HES YOURS 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Your known as a travelling mans whore and thats it. Strong independant woman she claims 🤣🤣🤣 no actually ur teaching ur children to be desperate for love,and how to accept being disrespected by men....... your only acheivement in life will be is IF YOUR GIRLS CHOOSE NOT TO BE ANYTHING LIKE YOU......

Whoevenknowsanymore

A lot of people on this thread stick up for Bill saying he's a great dad but surely he must know what is going on in her life?! If that was me, with all the evidence, I would be applying for full custody of these girls.

Reactions: 8

ozzieh

This is gold 😂😂 isn’t the baby not even old enough for him to have left LC over a year ago 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dontatme88

Hahahahahahhaha mate this is comical . This boy is one brazen fucker!!!!!!!!!! I don’t think I’ve ever come across such a muggy set of girls either Jesus Christ what on earthhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha

lxbean

You cassys pal ? He was with her alright maybe for a couple of hours 🤣🤣🤣🤣 let’s be honest he’s no actually with her in real life. She’s his pick up girl when everyone else is busy
Yeah because everyone that happens to see cassy out is her mate. They turned up together and was there with others then he went off with whoever. I’m not saying they’re ‘together’ in a relationship obvs cos that boy can’t keep his maggot out of sight, but there were together that night. We were literally there. Defo not a mate of hers after she turned my sisters eyebrows ginger 😂👍

We have a selfie with them in the background but sure nobody wants to see that seeing as I’m her best bud x

Don’t understand how me saying cassy wasn’t sat there alone and then joined randomers makes me her mate? I’m literally just correcting what happened cos she will read this and we’ll look like idiots spreading false info and she’ll carry on as if everything said here is lies lol.

Last edited:

Omglol

VIP Member
Slaggy been very quiet tonight so funny that her mental health problems literally vanish soon as g pops in. Maybe everyone should sit on brocketts rocket could save the nhs thousands in anti depressants

• Haha

happylou

Chatty Member
Honestly don’t get this page every time I post I get jumped on I can give you the accounts login and you can look yourself he replied saying that how can I make that up . So can I not say or join in anymore on this thread because clearly I get abused for being real I could say and show more but I wouldn’t do that to my BF

Kayaking12

She promotes weight loss products and is telling people go grow up for messaging her about weight loss? She ain’t right!

Whoevenknowsanymore

Wow the audacity! He lives with her?! 😂😂😂 Show us his wardrobe, show us his car parked on the drive. I hope she isn't claiming single occupancy on her council tax. And she happened to get the exact same colour dog, same face, same size in a matter of days?! They must think people are dumb. Well unfortunately, these stupid idiots that follow them and lick their arse must have an IQ of a turkey

Honestly don’t get this page every time I post I get jumped on I can give you the accounts login and you can look yourself he replied saying that how can I make that up . So can I not say or join in anymore on this thread because clearly I get abused for being real I could say and show more but I wouldn’t do that to my BF
Reply back to him and send us the screenshot of that.