Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happylou

Chatty Member
I don’t think people should be sending her messages personally . She has had a baby and probably not getting much sleep as it is on top of worrying why her mans out with other women I do feel sorry for her as a woman some Of us know how that feels and it’s not nice i hope she finds it in her to leave none of us know what he is like with her maybe she is trapped and feels she cannot leave in fear he will harm her nobody would put up with what she is so part of me thinks she is scared to leave

Reactions: 8

laughing

VIP Member
Someone needs to send that to Lucie and Zee.

Can someone please also tell Cassy that her live in bf is shagging Zee and Lucie

• Haha

Dionnexxx

I’m so confused as to why a mother of two young girls acts this way🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s a sad state of affairs because you can see those children love the bones of her and she’s treating them like this, gb clearly doesn’t love cassy & even if he did, he would never leave lc, after a long weekend of cheating and selling drugs or whatever tf it is gb does, he gets to go home to lc and play happy families, it’s like his using cassy so if ever shit hit the fan she would alibi him, pictures are becoming more frequent.. therefore there’s picture evidence that they spend time together, so no one would doubt it, that or his a very stupid man, and as for her mother selling used and old door handles , I cba. She’d sell her granny half a chance

Caralou

All these women must have really low self esteem to put up with that street rat and his games! It baffles me it really does!

Omglol

VIP Member
Completely WILD CONSPIRACY THEORY here but...hear me out, could Cassy be hiding money or keeping it for G. When she does the suicidal act he thinks oh Fuxking hell that can’t happen il lose it and then butters her up for a few days?!!
I think she told him she was pregnant, every time she hints she’s pregnant a week later he’s round her then she “miscarries”. Maybe he’s buttering her up for another abortion 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does always seem to be a pattern. Well what he believes to be an abortion when really it’s just an empty womb as she’s so pumped full random cum and stds there’s no space for a foetus

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Caz676

Chatty Member
I predicted this earlier when she put her IG private! They Play so many games! It’s better than a soap opera 🤣 seriously G is a walking STD! All the women are mugs! All their kids are palmed off! Zee being the worst of all! Tramps the lot of them!

Chris622

VIP Member
I’m having second thoughts I think he likes her and he is going to leave lc move in with cassy and it’s going to get very bad for cassy then lc will move on and g will want the stability back by then it’s to late don’t shoot me lol

Cassy or g don’t give a shit who they hurt there weak

Then cassy will no how it feels to be the girl at home while he’s with his boys out making money clubbing

The forbidden fruit alway taste nicer when it’s not yours .. wait till he lives with her full time diff story then

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
When i watched the video I thought that was her garden hopefully she got planing permission and all work done to it signed off by council if not she will be in trouble
That's a good shout btw, I've checked companies house and she's not registered her new business and I checked Kent Council as well and no planning applications have been made. I feel a report coming on!!!

Omglol

VIP Member
The thing is people say lc is just as bad but she knows what his job is and how he makes his money so disappearing all weekend is the norm in their relationship because it’s how he gets his money . She has no reason to believe he is cheating on her just because all us can see bits every now and then like on cassys Facebook does not mean she does we only read this thread because we have followed cassy for a while and know her life’s a car crash lucie has no reason to look at her profile so she has no idea it’s happening . You can see on lucie profile she has The ring the kids the beautiful life and his family are always talking about her and George like they are a couple and part of the family . In my opinion I don’t think she knows I just think she is used to him gone on weekends because it’s how he gets his money which is why he can only fit cassy in once a week if that . Sending flowers by post takes five minutes to do taking cassy out to eat takes less than two hours it’s hardly spending time with either girls he just fits them in when he can which is less and less these days
Lc does know about all the other girls how ever g has made lc block all of the others on social media he tells her they talk shit and are obsessed with him and only post things to wind her up and cause problems in their relationship. hence the reason for the never ending expensive gifts lucie gets, he thinks that cos the odd couple hours fucking different girls means nothing to him that it should mean nothing to lc which is not the case. She would rather have no gifts and a partner who gives her the respect she gives him it’s so sad. Lc has lived this for years with different girls and still stood by his side and been a respectful woman who adores her kids and the girls he humiliates her with are the total opposite, absolute states who have fucked everyone and dump their kids to get dick. cassy is a malicious cancerous whore. She didn’t need to post where she was but she done it knowing that it would get back lc cos of course people talk and of course lc would know gs friend has a club in Brighton. The girl needs the biggest lesson it’s just a shame lc ain’t that sort of girl.

Underdogrebel1

Zee uploaded the photo before George did though , so surly she wasn’t doing it for the game .
I recon cassy gone mental . He’s dropped zee off of she made her own way home
From spa . And his met cassy to be like no I wasn’t their with her . Now his stuck with cass for the night

• Haha

dumdums83

VIP Member
Zee showing off her pearly whites 😂😂 wonder if she’s smiling like that this weekend while he’s with cassy? Did they get a buy 2 get one free on the teeth?
God she must take it up the arse as there is no way anyone would wanna look at that face!

• Haha

Omglol

VIP Member
Oooooo ok. How do you keep your mouth shut around LC?
I don’t know her well enough to interfere like that. But my sisters mother in law knows them very well they’re neighbours. She said it’s something no one talks about it’s just like people no he cheats but don’t ever talk about it there just a normal happy couple infront of people apparently

• Wow
  • Sad

Botbrigade

AND lucie’s boys stay at cassys every weekend? Her own bloody kids don’t so I don’t believe that for one second.

• Haha

Fishfinger

I think I've worked it out they are into polygamy .....they are all brockets sister wives. I wonder if z and c will get an engagement ring as well as Lucie.

• Haha

Chris622

VIP Member
Zee is funny looking some thing out of a cartoon character she reminds me of Amy same shape must admit seems a bit ditzy.. cassy is just a bare face dirt bag with rough skin no amount of surgery will ever make her pretty cos she’s ugly inside

Zee and cassy could be sisters

Stumpy legs big heads and money to burn on surgery that don’t make u pretty.. they have it all wrong .. but hey keep going girls u will truly be botched

Mouth ache

He must have a golden cock or his head game must be insane because these girls are off their heads

• Haha