Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clairebear17

Anyone with the time to put a photo of the old dog and "new" one next to wach other? Baby wont settle or I'd do it x

Trentsetter

And cassy always wears her watch on the same hand to her tattoo. I’m saying it’s Zee

You no that message he apparently sent thinking it was cassy wonder if that had something to do with the dog ??
Good shout.... although I doubt G would care much about the dogs welfare..

Didn’t cassy upload a picture with a blonde girl a few hours ago in a floral playsuit? I mean we are all assuming what she’s posted in that orange jacket is what she’s wearing today, but she was wearing it last week, personally the sun is shining where I am , not sure if it is up by cassy, so maybe the pictures etc of her in the orange outfit are old and the playsuit one is today? Therefore making what G posted on his story old. X
She wore the floral play suit 5days ago so I reckon an old photo she’s uploaded today. Prob to show G she’s happy with her mate today

Last edited:

Chris622

VIP Member
He’s not gone back tonight I reckon so she’s down to give him shit.. her mate would look after her kid I reckon that’s why she was of social media that photo of LC still with the ring on necklace from other day and she’s seen red

Cos we see the stuff first she might of just seen that
Engagement ring still on cassy won’t like that one but he is just playing all these girls

That’s why she tagged Hatton kettles she’s fuming from some thing now she’s on the hunt

I’ve never seen her tag his business page ever

Or police are looking for him been there looking

Last edited:

Chris622

VIP Member
Dose she remember last week when she was in desperate feel sorry for me shit Evan up loaded a picture of her crying face for attention.. no sympathy what’s so ever she is like a diff girl when he’s around

lxbean

Sorry I’m still getting over she turned your sisters eyebrows ginger..
Look down on her page lol. She was recommended by a friend who did her lips so my sister went to have her eyebrows done, she has black hair... they’re ginger

Chris622

VIP Member
But she was not with her friends she was sat with girls she didn’t know . You just confirmed he was with his friends that’s exactly what I said he was not with her at all unless you have the proof a lot seem to know everything on here but its All talk unless your close to the group you have no idea ....
I have no clue some stuff I make up cos my love life is so boring 🤫

I try and work it out like I’m a investigator 🕵️‍♀️

But yes have to be close to the group to no what’s what so there it is I haven’t a fucking clue 😂

Omglol

VIP Member
I really can’t see him being with lucie and her spending all the time with the kids alone whilst he swans around with all these other women. Maybe she just keeps the ring on to spite cassy I dunno
They’re defo together and he lives there. I think he just knows he’s got lucie where he wants her he knows no matter what he puts her through she’s not ever leaving or moving on, so he has the freedom to fuck around with all these skanky girls

Chris622

VIP Member
Some ones made a comment on the dog video about she’s glad it pulled through I bet the comment gets deleted all those people who commented on there posts giving them support it’s a piss take hopefully they see it for them selfs now the pair of them are bat shit crazy

Omglol

VIP Member
That’s a proper filtered photo. LC is old looking, she looks better than the other dirtbags but that only because she spends the drugs money on decent expensive looking clothes rather than cheap shit from the bugnbunny
Do you know lc personally?