Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omglol

VIP Member
They havnt. I know them personally g is always going home his car is there most nights the whole night.
In fact only time it’s hardly there is weekends when he’s pretending he’s out with the boys but his dipping his dirty wick

_basic_

VIP Member
LC was 30 29th April last year. Fairly certain she had a 30th and engagement party, or was it baby shower, can't remember now
30th, gender reveal and engagement all in 1 I think? Or gender reveal was with the engagement. Baby shower was later

Omglol

VIP Member
Aye the whole party, proposal and even the pregnancy were only to make Cass jealous tho don’t forget 🤣🤣🤣

i feel sorry for LC that she has her pics on here she has a private account. The other two want their pics on here!
I hope Cassy wasn’t awful to her when she turned up at their house.
Even cassy wasn’t that stupid, she knows she would of been beat like a man by g if she so much as dared raised her voice to lc. She got threatened by him and his friends for even going and asking lucie if she could talk to her

Omglol

VIP Member
Cassy Ann looks like a man, slits her wrist over lcs man, competing with zee for a slice of that D, poor bug n bun what must they see.
So far this has the most likes I think, can someone get a new thread made I can’t do it 😔

Omglol

VIP Member
She probably dumped the girls off the minute g left.

Who’s run over to have her girls? Or they have gone to bills cos she’s had a meltdown! Who knows with her probably just left them in bed on their own to stalk G 🤷‍♀️

Yep looks that way lol!
So embarrassing 🤣