Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Underdogrebel1

Who is the other girl who was pregnant did she haves the baby also I’ve just seen cassy n some one from my way liking each other face book pics he’s married to a famous golfer lol
the other girl is called ZEE , pregnant and lost baby girl
And then LC had a baby girl with him

so she liking another married mans photos ?? Give us a clue to who he is lol could be the next victim 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s n
Who’s the boy? Not O.S is it lol

View attachment 602787

My mate just sent this, blue heart? Wonder if she’s with g this weekend might be her turn?
That’s been deleted off her post now 🤣

Annue

VIP Member
she’s one of them sick cunt mother’s who would turn a blind eye then beat the girls any chance she got over jealousy. I mean I can’t see him doing anything like that to them at this age, but with what a sexual predator he is to anything with a vagina wouldn’t surprise me when they’re older
She’s to trusting with anyone with her kids that’s how you know she’s doesn’t give a flying fuck about them. My 3 boys I don’t trust anyone with apart from my family. I really don’t know bill doesn’t fight for custody he’d get it no problem. Then she fuck about nobody would care

happylou

Chatty Member
I think that’s what he meant when he said about her family did something . I think they sold the dog and pretended it had died . That or her family told lucie about her lol 😂

Violet5

O S WHO IS HE x
Married to a golfer c.h but not wiv her is Wiv one of he’s baby mothers t.w

So I just did some fb stalking and found out who o.s is and zee has been liking his pics too 🤣 and he’s been liking hers!
What is her isnta or fb

Back to Cassy.

Who is OS?
Married to golfer c.h

Send the screenshots to gb 🙊 bet he wouldnt be amused
I am very good friends with one of gb best mate he added me once went thru me profile liked a pic then unfollowed me 🤣

SaintLeo

VIP Member
She still needs to register as a business with companies house and have the proper insurance and planning permission also.
She doesn’t have to register with Companies House if she’s operating as a sole trader. Think your prob right about planning permission tho!

Caz676

Chatty Member
Whole face now well he’s covered it with his hands lol

Maybe LC has kicked him out and he needs somewhere to stay! Been with her most of the weekend lol!

He would then allow a few pics to annoy LC!

Omglol

VIP Member
Lol it’s the same games every time 😂 don’t these women get sick of playing it?! Like yeah the chase is exciting at first but fucking hell over and over again it’s just boring! How many times a month can they mug themselves off 🤣🤣

I think with zee more than cassy 🤷‍♀️ I think it was mentioned that cassy would probably go there not sure now
Cassy was liking his pics on Facebook

How long till we get a mental health post? Or a picture of her with some cuts or a fake cast 🤣 also did anyone clock the black eye pic she posted earlier? 🤣

3D0453B1-C4EA-4D44-95FD-E7EB0DEFF4B8.png