Cassy Clark #22 Pup's back from the dead & she's butchering faces from her garden shed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Angel regrets all that cheese and wine last night!! Showed herself right up with the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well last night was hila wonder if angel was told of from cassy . What happened with the brother I know g hit him but did he move out x

Reactions: 2
Some screen shots of comments on her mother’s post last night before the whole post was taken down. She deleted the comments with truths almost immediately - and oh man look at those comments from the minions - one saying C is a celeb in Medway 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet G has gone nuts about Angels post last night 😂 proper showed herself up 🤦‍♀️ It was like watching a train wreck happen! 😂

Paige had me cracking up with the comment to malcolm 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can't believe we are on a new thread already! Best night in ages - didn't watch any TV! 🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The girl that commented “ surely he ain’t got a fiancé after this “ like it’s ok for cassy to be sleeping with a man who’s got a family at home they are all just like her vile . What normal women would think another would be jealous of car crash cassy 😂

Reactions: 4
Angel is a dirty old used up slosher like her daughter. Monkey see monkey do and that is exactly why cassy has no morals and inhales dick like oxygen

Reactions: 6
I guess there getting sick of people talking the truth I suppose the truth hurts eh angel 🤣🤣🤣
He’s never gonna be your son in law 🤣🤣🤣
Where’s cassys engagement ring ??? I don’t see anything nice G has bought her. You’ve just got to compare your daughters valentine post compared what LC got. The reason LC wears the ring she’s engaged to G your daughters the side piece or bit on the side and zeezii is the cherry on top 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Think last night was just what we all needed. Thanks Angel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Angel made it up as she went along to funny 😄 cassy the celeb of Medway ..cabin In your garden makes you that then

Reactions: 4
Previous thread locked before I had the chance to reply to this from omglol

Still a slut, resurrected mutt, lost her butt and still can’t keep her legs shut.

Take a bow! That made me laugh

Reactions: 9
Previous thread locked before I had the chance to reply to this from omglol

Still a slut, resurrected mutt, lost her butt and still can’t keep her legs shut.

Take a bow! That made me laugh
I could go on for days with these 🤣

Reactions: 1
If that was my mum I’d be cringing
I only realised last night she spoke with an accent .. did she even bring cassy up ? Surly them kids would talk a slight bit like her ? Or am
I wrong .

Who the person that said they see G car parked out side LC every night .

Is the car she posted this morning his ? The white Audi RS or has she rented that in hope we will all think it’s his car?

Reactions: 3
I’m baffled , if my mother saw me acting like a divvy bleep over a engaged father of 3, she would back hand me not lie on social media🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.