Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chris622

VIP Member
She dose fuck all with her girls when she is on her own .. shopping That’s it.. it’s so shameful as a supposed to be woman needs a man to do things with lol it’s really bad ... she makes my skin crawl with the mother of the year act in front of him..

Take as many photos as u like still all going to end in tears.. brockett on the door step picking up his kids weekend visits for u mr

Omglol

VIP Member
With her Saturday night for food and fuck dumped her back Sunday to go play out with his mates then back round her Monday his mates were probably busy and he didn’t wanna be alone seeing as LC and the boys ain’t around. But I reckon he’s now made his way down to lc and the kids as words got back about cassys pathetic sly pics and he now has some damage control to do. Probably why she’s deleted social media begging for his forgiveness 🤣

Caz676

Chatty Member
Obvs I didn't mean it about her looking good etc 😂 Just wanted to see if she'd reply or whatever but I must've just been blocked
She never goes back and says he’s not with his wife or anything! Just hot on that block button 😂😂

happylou

Chatty Member
The thing is people say lc is just as bad but she knows what his job is and how he makes his money so disappearing all weekend is the norm in their relationship because it’s how he gets his money . She has no reason to believe he is cheating on her just because all us can see bits every now and then like on cassys Facebook does not mean she does we only read this thread because we have followed cassy for a while and know her life’s a car crash lucie has no reason to look at her profile so she has no idea it’s happening . You can see on lucie profile she has The ring the kids the beautiful life and his family are always talking about her and George like they are a couple and part of the family . In my opinion I don’t think she knows I just think she is used to him gone on weekends because it’s how he gets his money which is why he can only fit cassy in once a week if that . Sending flowers by post takes five minutes to do taking cassy out to eat takes less than two hours it’s hardly spending time with either girls he just fits them in when he can which is less and less these days

Chris622

VIP Member
Will never happen. He’s had so many girls over the years a few a lot deeper and a lot longer than cassy and he still never left lc. Cassy is thick if she believes that one day he will leave cos he won’t.
I just don’t get why he stays with her if that’s what he wants to do fuck around

I hope he leaves Lucie and moves in with Slaggyann. It will be the karma they both deserve. He'll be living with a psycho ****** dwarf with a fucking huge head and she'll be stuck with a shit wanna be gangster who no doubt will end up in prison and when he isn't banged up she will be forever wondering who he is with. Two rejects and oxygen thieves together. Perfect 🥰 🤪🤣
Funny thing is they are going to fuck up so bad and we can see they can’t cos he is just used to being a dog cassy my god she’s going to be on a permanent melt down
Hope the kids dad takes the girls full time

Violet5

Exactly what I said to my boyfriend why would you do that it’s sad that’s why she’s up and out early with the kids . My boyfriend and most the lads was not back till 6 this morning cassy was gone before midnight . She’s pathetic that’s why I said earlier does lc know because my boyfriend said she has no idea and none of the boys even know who cassy is my boyfriend does because I told him .
They do no who cassy is trust me lol

laughing

VIP Member
On second thought that ain’t how he spells in that whole sentence the only word spelt how he spells is want “won’t”. He spells what “wot” usually. It just seems too well written to be him 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I don’t know

Spot on! Could not work out what was wrong with it!

Chris622

VIP Member
Hobbies 😂some thing clearly has gone down lol men like g are not going to take her kids on in any way she’s hoping for a family with him she’s mistaken cos having a day out don’t prove nothing any man can do that.. cassy acts like a love struck teenager.. any one can say I love u it’s easy actions are he fucks off when he’s ready..he got caught out yesterday with that msg some men I’ve caught out plenty

He wasn’t thinking it was a quick reply bet he says I love u to shut her up to leave of till the next time