Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True that
Makes me bleeping die how people go on, yes shes done well with her business, yes shes good at eyebrows but shes also a raving coke head who doesn't do patch tests for brows and has fucked her body all by herself.

Some prick put on her insta live its the surgeons fault 😂😂 tell that to MJ mate.
it's a tit surgeon, that's true but paying £3695 is about a cheap as it gets in the UK.
Pay cheap pay twice or in her case pay cheap, don't follow the aftercare, discharge yourself, choose a dodgy surgeon and lose a nip.

Life's a witch huh 🙄👌🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Catching up on this. Not wanting to defend her but m&s have brought out vegan mozzarella sticks called notzarella, I only know this as I bought them last week 🙈
But a proper vegan still wouldn’t eat ready made food! It’s all about making from scratch, knowing every ingredient and eat fresh Not eating food ready made. Even though it says vegan which means not animal products in it, vegans definitely promote healthy fresh food! She’s definitely not a vegan and she just wants to fit in and look important! Promotes things she knows nothing about! I feel embarrassed watching her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Finallytake plasters off” didnt she have them off for her massage the other day? Full of tit this girl... bet all my juice plus wages this didn’t happen... oh tit wait Juice Plus is a scam and you can’t make any money on it......
419C4D67-1C07-4AF2-BA33-C6060CDD3C69.png

But a proper vegan still wouldn’t eat ready made food! It’s all about making from scratch, knowing every ingredient and eat fresh Not eating food ready made. Even though it says vegan which means not animal products in it, vegans definitely promote healthy fresh food! She’s definitely not a vegan and she just wants to fit in and look important! Promotes things she knows nothing about! I feel embarrassed watching her lol
Lol ok then 😂
I get the vegan badge is worn by her as it’s seen the ‘in thing’ but to say you can’t be a ‘proper’ vegan if you eat a ready meal is laughable 😂 yes it is about promoting a healthy lifestyle but come on vegans can have foods for convenience, this is why there has recently been a huge explosion in our shops and restaurants of vegan options

Reactions: 12
Makes me bleeping die how people go on, yes shes done well with her business, yes shes good at eyebrows but shes also a raving coke head who doesn't do patch tests for brows and has fucked her body all by herself.

Some prick put on her insta live its the surgeons fault 😂😂 tell that to MJ mate.
it's a tit surgeon, that's true but paying £3695 is about a cheap as it gets in the UK.
Pay cheap pay twice or in her case pay cheap, don't follow the aftercare, discharge yourself, choose a dodgy surgeon and lose a nip.

Yes exactly I realised just now she’s a coke head look at them nostrils . I have no sympathy personally as it’s self inflicted plus not following aftercare. There is people out there without nipples due to cancer that’s who I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 1

Pay cheap pay twice or in her cause pay cheap, don't follow the aftercare, discharge yourself, choose a dodgy surgeon and lose a nip.

That’s why she’s got a pure wonky nostril! Her nose is weird too! Got some like ball at the end of
Lol ok then 😂
I get the vegan badge is worn by her as it’s seen the ‘in thing’ but to say you can’t be a ‘proper’ vegan if you eat a ready meal is laughable 😂 yes it is about promoting a healthy lifestyle but come on vegans can have foods for convenience, this is why there has recently been a huge explosion in our shops and restaurants of vegan options
yes of course, as it’s 2019 and every shop is trying to sell vegan foods which is great but they still don’t get it and most of it is already made food! just annoys me someone like her doesn’t promote it right, it’s important that people know there more to being a vegan, but vegans any healthy people and cook from fresh as that’s important.. making sure your buying your items not from actual supermarkets, as there food comes from
All over the place, like I say vegan is not just food it’s a life style so we believe they believe in growing there own food or buying locally, this why I think she’s the worse person to promote vegan or even mention it. She has no clue. Like any food It’s always best to make your own no matter your food requirements. I’m not saying not to eat that food just vegan there more to it and when you think about it it’s a hard thing to adapt to, our world is so fake just like food now! There called junk vegans lol that’s a new thing now, there are actual vegans saying people like her are jumping on the bandwagon but know nothing about it and there called that! But I get what your saying... just a mental world and no matter what we do it’s always wrong ha

Who’s things keep getting deleted? Lol

Last edited:
Just to comment about travelling men going with gorgers. The young lads absolutely sleep about and not just with gorger girls I wanna add! I know plenty of young couples shacked up in shallys unwed with kids. Some of my pals grannies are gorgers. It’s nothing new. Times changed years ago. Women work and make friends outside of the travelling community. The same goes for men. We’re a modern race of people no different to any other culture. Some live by old fashioned ways some are modern. Don’t be fooled by the divs who tell you otherwise! Bill married Cassy because he loved the girl not because she was born in an old tin trailer pulled up a lane. The problem with her is her wydo ways - just be yourself crank!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow you lot have been busy!! 😂

cassy ain’t no vegan!! Says she’s been meat free for 3 years which is bullshit! and when she’s called out on the vegan thing she gets all defensive and says she just has a vegan diet. So she can wear real fur... well hun that contradicts everything vegans believe!

i know Amy’s surgery was self inflicted, but I dunno I just feel for her... I dunno if she got it on the cheap as I dont think she has enough of a following for the freebies.

that maggi post had me in stitches!! All the jp Huns piping up!! That poor girl probably wish she never said duck all!!

You know what cracks me up even more is the amount of girls that Defend cassy and jump on her posts to rim lick her... are all little begs trying to be her pal... she don’t even know or speak to half of them!! She hardly ever responds to people in the comments who ask questions I find that so bleeping rude... you want a massive following but you don’t wanna give back! It actually makes me cringe when she blanks people! Or she replies with one word!! Like you do duck all all day! She’s a lazy witch!!

the other day she was all like “long day at work” mate you never done a hard days graft in your life! I wish when I went to work I got a bleeping massage! Silly witch .. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What’s all this ghosting tit about 😂😂 she ain’t hard to miss ffs 😂

• Haha
That’s why she’s got a pure wonky nostril! Her nose is weird too! Got some like ball at the end of

yes of course, as it’s 2019 and every shop is trying to sell vegan foods which is great but they still don’t get it and most of it is already made food! just annoys me someone like her doesn’t promote it right, it’s important that people know there more to being a vegan, but vegans any healthy people and cook from fresh as that’s important.. making sure your buying your items not from actual supermarkets, as there food comes from
All over the place, like I say vegan is not just food it’s a life style so we believe they believe in growing there own food or buying locally, this why I think she’s the worse person to promote vegan or even mention it. She has no clue. Like any food It’s always best to make your own no matter your food requirements. I’m not saying not to eat that food just vegan there more to it and when you think about it it’s a hard thing to adapt to, our world is so fake just like food now! There called junk vegans lol that’s a new thing now, there are actual vegans saying people like her are jumping on the bandwagon but know nothing about it and there called that! But I get what your saying... just a mental world and no matter what we do it’s always wrong ha

Who’s things keep getting deleted? Lol
I’m sure vegans have there days where they just pick something vegan up from the shops because they can’t be arsed to cook.. I wouldn’t call them a fake vegan or a junk vegan.. cassy isn’t vegan though she’s known for secret eating

Wow you lot have been busy!! 😂

cassy ain’t no vegan!! Says she’s been meat free for 3 years which is bullshit! and when she’s called out on the vegan thing she gets all defensive and says she just has a vegan diet. So she can wear real fur... well hun that contradicts everything vegans believe!

i know Amy’s surgery was self inflicted, but I dunno I just feel for her... I dunno if she got it on the cheap as I dont think she has enough of a following for the freebies.

that maggi post had me in stitches!! All the jp Huns piping up!! That poor girl probably wish she never said duck all!!

You know what cracks me up even more is the amount of girls that Defend cassy and jump on her posts to rim lick her... are all little begs trying to be her pal... she don’t even know or speak to half of them!! She hardly ever responds to people in the comments who ask questions I find that so bleeping rude... you want a massive following but you don’t wanna give back! It actually makes me cringe when she blanks people! Or she replies with one word!! Like you do duck all all day! She’s a lazy witch!!

the other day she was all like “long day at work” mate you never done a hard days graft in your life! I wish when I went to work I got a bleeping massage! Silly witch .. lol
I don't mean she got a cheap deal or discount. Thats the price her surgeon charges. Which is proper cheap, I paid 800 over that 10 years ago.

I've had my boobs done, I literally wrapped myself in bubble wrap for 2 weeks.
I'm not saying anyone who has surgery deserves whatever they get, what I'm saying is that going against every single aftercare rule and having so much surgery so close together is asking for trouble. It's not that its self inflicted its that she acted like a reckless idiot then wants to cry about it.

Reactions: 1
Yeah she's went all quiet again and I can 100% guarantee it's because what's shes reading on here and then she'll pull out the online bullying card all for more attention and likes on her page "you OK there Cass? You haven't posted for 13 hours!! Must be killing ya"

Reactions: 3
She is fake! In one pic she’s got a egg on her plate lol 😂 I really hope she chokes on her food

Yuck really?
maybe it’s a vegan egg 🤣🤣 & about Christmas time last year there was tit loads of used balloon canisters all in her car it was her merc then. I remember her Mate letting the kids out the back of the car and just thought dear god - shameful!

Yeah she's went all quiet again and I can 100% guarantee it's because what's shes reading on here and then she'll pull out the online bullying card all for more attention and likes on her page "you OK there Cass? You haven't posted for 13 hours!! Must be killing ya"
Queue the minions. She does it for effect.
I bet some are having a nervous attack, just waiting for her to post something. Its a weird life that they have, they don't have a clue!

She’s still posting in the cece group 😂😂😂

Why does everyone comment her going.... you need to rest and relax and get better for your babies... Im sorry she went under the knife risking leaving her babies with no bleeping parent if something went wrong! She don’t give a tit.. everything is about her always will be.... these people that suck up to her are embarrassing...

Reactions: 4
She’s still posting in the cece group 😂😂😂

Why does everyone comment her going.... you need to rest and relax and get better for your babies... Im sorry she went under the knife risking leaving her babies with no bleeping parent if something went wrong! She don’t give a tit.. everything is about her always will be.... these people that suck up to her are embarrassing...
I was thinking that rest up for your babies? What the babies she don’t give 2 fucks about the ones she’s feeds a bowl of veg and thinks that’s a sufficient dinner the ones she thobs off to every Tom dick and Harry them ones? The dinlo needs to get her priorities straight she evan said the last time she’s was on stage that she isn’t doing juice plus for her kids and earning money for her kids she’s said she’s doing it all for herself and the brain wash crowd bluddy cheered her ways are beyond me

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.