Cassy Smith #2 Classy Cassy, The Juice Plus Fraudster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they normally get disowned by there family.... but times are unfouruently changing now and a lot of travellers are now marrying gorja girls !!
Times have changed but traditional traveller men would only ever have one women

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she has lost it she went tin the hospital today they said they could save it maybe.

Really sad for her she seems like a Nice down to Earth girl don’t know why shes friends with cassy she had a SHop a few door shops down from cassy she taught cassy microblading then cassy opened her shop a few doors up and put her out of business!
Cassy used amy, amy had nothing n worked her way up successful and helped her out teaching her to be thrown in her face. Cassy will never be as good as amy

Reactions: 2
I personally think Amy was pretty before surgery now it’s fucked up her face yes she 100% told people not to get surgery and said she dunno why she’s done it to herself but strongly advised against it

I always wondered what happened between her and A ... they always seemed to be together.. now I know why! Typical csssy that... use and abuse!!!

I always wondered what happened between her and A ... they always seemed to be together.. now I know why! Typical csssy that... use and abuse!!!
Her mottos r duck it and chuck it use it and abuse it fag and brag lie and pretend to dye

You do know you can type there names just not there full names or user names x
It lets me type there full names it strange one rule for one and another rule for another

100% agree then that Annie Amy Done the same for her set her up with aesthetics etc then Annie threw it in her face and went to work for cassy she seems like an actual really nice girl who people just tit on don’t think there’s no need for slagging amy off on here personally what’s happened to her is so unfortunate

Her mottos r duck it and chuck it use it and abuse it fag and brag lie and pretend to dye

It lets me type there full names it strange one rule for one and another rule for another
They don’t like you to put people full names if it gives away there online accounts or usernames because it distracts from the thread and they don’t like to give small accounts attention, that’s what I was told when I started talking about another account on the Mrs hinch thread , they either delete your comments or give you a warning x

They don’t like you to put people full names if it gives away there online accounts or usernames because it distracts from the thread and they don’t like to give small accounts attention, that’s what I was told when I started talking about another account on the Mrs hinch thread , they either delete your comments or give you a warning x
I didn’t no that I best stop then lol I’m on the Mrs Hinch thread to another one I can’t stand 😂 x

100% agree then that Annie o quigley Amy Done the same for her set her up with aesthetics etc then Annie threw it in her face and went to work for cassy she seems like an actual really nice girl who people just tit on don’t think there’s no need for slagging amy off on here personally what’s happened to her is so unfortunate

100% agree then that Annie o quigley Amy Done the same for her set her up with aesthetics etc then Annie threw it in her face and went to work for cassy she seems like an actual really nice girl who people just tit on don’t think there’s no need for slagging amy off on here personally what’s happened to her is so unfortunate
10000% agree I know a lot of people that know amy n she has a big heart, she is what she is. She’s come from nothing to what she has now. Amy didn’t fit in cassys box of what she wanted to look like! She used her to her own advantage then fucked her off. Amy has decent friends anyway she don’t need cassy n her bad reputation bringing her down

I didn’t no that I best stop then lol I’m on the Mrs Hinch thread to another one I can’t stand 😂 x
Not sure if it’s as strict on this thread but I’m sure someone’s got a warning of saying full names on here, Iv got a warning for another thread but no idea what I did wrong 😂🤷‍♀️X

how Do I check? I most definitely prob got some haha

Wow I’ve just seen on another thread how much Mrs Hinch is hated haha

Last edited:
100% agree then that Annie Amy Done the same for her set her up with aesthetics etc then Annie threw it in her face and went to work for cassy she seems like an actual really nice girl who people just tit on don’t think there’s no need for slagging amy off on here personally what’s happened to her is so unfortunate
Unfortunate? U joking?

She had surgery number 1 and had problems with her nipple, she had surgery number 2 which sorted the nip situation and her tits looked amazing. She then had surgery number 3 weeks after number 2 because she wanted to go much bigger.
Her freshly healed boobs and nipples could not take it. And now she has this as a result.
Not to mention the she was smoking, re piecing her tounge with a dodge needle, changing her own dressings and swapping around her bras. And she hovered her house too. She also asked for s sterile kit because she pulled 2 stitches out...HOURS after surgery.
Everything they tell you not to do she done.

That's not unfortunate that's bleeping dumb.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Catching up on this. Not wanting to defend her but m&s have brought out vegan mozzarella sticks called notzarella, I only know this as I bought them last week 🙈

• Haha
They come up as a notification if you have them .... or go on your profile name and it comes up with warnings. I also got a warning before for doing Bold 😂

Unfortunate? U joking?

She had surgery number 1 and had problems with her nipple, she had surgery number 2 which sorted the nip situation and her tits looked amazing. She then had surgery number 3 weeks after number 2 because she wanted to go much bigger.
Her freshly healed boobs and nipples could not take it. And now she has this as a result.
Not to mention the she was smoking, re piecing her tounge with a dodge needle, changing her own dressings and swapping around her bras. And she hovered her house too. She also asked for s sterile kit because she pulled 2 stitches out...HOURS after surgery.
Everything they tell you not to do she done.

That's not unfortunate that's bleeping dumb.
True that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.