Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er leave off her fanny dont fit in her draws so it means her cauliflower crutch would of been rubbing against them

Look at angels facebook lol the half a photo of a police letter. Dated 30 ????? Why only half a letter šŸ¤” they are quick to do their investigations arent they???. Have they got their own private police force??? Shame they not been so quick in investigating cassy and her filming on the phone, the alledged balloons she does while driving, or the children not having any car seats, or is the letter due to the fly tipping šŸ¤”.
I reported a serious crime on June 1st and they only had availability to attend yesterday so thatā€™s bullshit my friend also got burgled with her kids in the house and they didnā€™t Attend for 3 days

So the fly tipping was reported june 29th and the statuses about Cassy and reported them happened yesterday šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That will be a letter from the Police saying, thanks for your report but we are unable to take any action. Otherwise she would be showing the whole letter

Reactions: 2
That will be a letter from the Police saying, thanks for your report but we are unable to take any action. Otherwise she would be showing the whole letter

The letter is dated the 30th June? Did she go back in time and report all of this cos sheā€™s only kicked off the last few days. Itā€™s either a letter about the fly tipping or if itā€™s about contacting them for harassment nothing will be done as itā€™s says ā€œhoweverā€. Not encouraging. The police donā€™t send letters like that after you have rang them with a complaint. They donā€™t even send you letters till your knee deep in a case

Who remembers this I still canā€™t believe she posted this on her business page !

Didnā€™t see that before. Thatā€™s where she stores her burgers then šŸ™ƒ

Can I just ask whatā€™s illegal about this site?
When I first arrived here I was like šŸ˜³ I thought, oh I wonā€™t be one of those who witches about others.
But then I realised, the majority of people here just discuss the wrong doings of people who put themselves in the public eye. For the most part people are respectful to each other which on other social media doesnā€™t happen.
Some people go over the top and some threads are painful to read. But the Cassy one is nothing but truths and fact based talk. SHE puts its out there (apart from them dicks who made them photos up, get a hobby luv) and she continuously lies and produces evidence upon evidence of not having her childrenā€™s well being at heart.
So what the bloody hell are the police going to do??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine it was the.complaint she made to the police about the flytip and the man ' who stole her letters' just need to check dates.

Police send those letters when case closed and no action taken.

I think there more worried about catching rapist and murders than dealing with Cassy tbh

I fell out with a friend (now ex friend) she thought it be funny to put my phone number on dating sites ect men started sending dick pics ect i went to police they said there was nothing they could do they see pics said it was wrong but still done nothin and if police do look on here they will see proof off slaggyann not trying ruin her bussiness she done that herself she had complaint ect about her shop her brows and did cassy say she gave shop up because she had no social life ANGEL WE NO U READ STUFF ON HERE INSTEAD OFF PUTTING TINY BIT OFF LETTER FEEL FREE TO UPLOAD ALL THE LETTER INFACT THAT PROBABLY A LETTER ABOUT UR SONS WHEN THEY GOT GOID TELLING OFF ABOUT ILLEGALLY RIDING MOTOR BIKES IT PLZ OH AND SOMETHING THATS NOT DATED 30TH YOU MIGHT NOT NO THIS BUT ITS 3RD JULY

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine it was the.complaint she made to the police about the flytip and the man ' who stole her letters' just need to check dates.

Police send those letters when case closed and no action taken.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Imagine being caught fly tipping and complaining to the police that someone has your documents cause you DUMPED them illegally šŸ¤£ bet the police roll about laughing when she rings them cause the family isnā€™t angels when it comes to the law šŸ‘€

Reactions: 4
I would like to know .... How is she going to prosecute a anonymous caller to SS/CPA ????

• Haha
Just actually read the mothers post that went with the photo of the police letter.

What a load of bollcks.

Not sure who she is trying to kid

Wonder if she paid for the flooring or if it was a freebie in return for her naming them

Trust me love if my daughter ever treated my grand babies like she does or acted the way she did I wouldnā€™t be defending her Iā€™d have them children in my care where they were safe and actually cared for not sat on Facebook blaming everyone else for her actions! Like mother like daughter! Starting to realise why she acts the way she does! No consequences to her actions so you too angel are a tit bleep excuse for a mother!

Attachments

The mother 'Angel' (wrongly bleeping named) is a physco path aswell. She literally has her head in the clouds 24/7. She really needs to take a look in the mirror and ask herself why all her children have turned out the way they have and turned their backs on her. She's had that many failed marriages, no one could stick her! Angel doesn't even own the house she is in, her ex husband owns it. As soon as the youngest is 18 she will be out on her ear.

Reactions: 6
Do all juice plus reps sell cece project?

No cece project is cassys one, so when the girls start selling they will be under someone (a project name) and if they want to make their own they do. Eg a girl I know sold for Cassy then went on to make her own ā€œThe Glow Getter Networkā€ šŸ¤£ But itā€™s all the same stuff they just want people to feel like they ā€œbelongā€ to a group[/QUOTE]

The mother 'Angel' (wrongly bleeping named) is a physco path aswell. She literally has her head in the clouds 24/7. She really needs to take a look in the mirror and ask herself why all her children have turned out the way they have and turned their backs on her. She's had that many failed marriages, no one could stick her! Angel doesn't even own the house she is in, her ex husband owns it. As soon as the youngest is 18 she will be out on her ear.
Her house is up for sale at the moment, and if she heavily in debt as the flytipped letters state, she is going to find it very very hard to find somewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.