Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People only comment off the back lash that her thick daughter posts. Also this private life is a happy life bollocks winds me up how can you say that when you post your weight and income on social media😂 thick prat
The private life thing really winds me up too 😂 it’s not private when she’s “promoted” and earning millions 🙄, her home address isn’t private, her girls’ school isn’t private, her infamous car crash wasn’t private, the burglary wasn’t private, her surgery wasn’t private.. the list goes on 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I been watching to see who slaggyann as had commenting on her status well one stood out cassy was saying tobher i dnt no how hes put up with me today and if i had time i would come chew ur ear off so i looked on this womans face book and its the mother of someone we all seen before and slaggyann trying become besties with her pmsl look at the pic

If its the man in the pic i put up hes a traveller so thats whys shes trying talk like it but as i said im a traveller and omg that man/ boy wont be bringing her around visiting other traveller familys shes known as the red hot rod meaning( prostitute ) he will be laughed at because most traveller boys as dipped in her bucket thats whu she on about transit vans now because she wants be same as thetraveller bearung in mind most travellers only have van do work mow but that probably be her nocking shop and i wonder if shes declared shes still running a clothing business from her home SLAGGYANN YOUR NOT A TRAVELLER U WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS BE ONE U ARE TO DIRTY TAINTED NO GOOD HOT ROD AND TO BE HONEST WHAT TRAVELLERING FAMILY IN THERE RIGHT MINDS WOULD WELCOME U INTO THERE FOLD UR GO FOR HIS DADDY SOON OR BROTHER IN LAW BOTH MARRIED OR COUSINS
SlaggyAnne the millionaire should really treat HIM to a new pair of jeans 👀🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If SW are involved it will take a while, especially just now during this corona that family is gonna have involvement with them until after new year at the latest.

Also... wtf is that hat the mother is trying to sell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think they are using Cassy as a drugs dealer.

Have to be off the heads to think she is a good role model for those girls

She can never be alone with them kids. Someone else always has to be in her house. The mother makes me die, she’s selling a Mexican sombrero 😂😂😂 WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said this by law they have to do a 8 week review and welfare review where they monitor the children talk to all relevant professionals etc evan if it was bullshit which it isn’t they still have to do a 8 week thing by law no case is “just closed” for anyone unless it’s a corrupt sw that fannyflaps paid off 😂 or Lauren lmao

100% they have to do a 8 week welfare review by law

They also need to do atleast 3 visits and an unannounced visit (to see if they can catch you out) within them 8 weeks... sorry I no the ins and outs of Medway & maidstone social services from being in care myself when I was younger

That brogan on her mums status chats so much tit lol licks cassys hole clean 🧼 she once was one of them idiots peddling juice plus and is only 23-24 with 7 kids different dads 🤔

She must’ve went back to McDonald’s for chicken burgers for the girls 🤔 probably forgot she’s got to feed them
Brogans a dick! 7 kids one after the other 3 of them by the current mug and she’s only been with him 3 years they were apparently due to get married in May probably at our expense! Good job it’s not gone ahead the kids alone would of made up the allowed guests 🤣

• Haha
What kind of insecure woman can’t be alone in her house for a day, EVER

Cassy you are a bleeping loser

Brogans a dick! 7 kids one after the other 3 of them by the current mug and she’s only been with him 3 years they were apparently due to get married in May probably at our expense! Good job it’s not gone ahead the kids alone would of made up the allowed guests 🤣
100% I’ve always said this the girls a right sponger and pops kids out for more benefits and they always look grubby her crutch must be hanging and she proper chad licks cassy raw 😂

"A private life is a happy life" oh do p!$$ off - how can you make a statement like that when most of us can locate every mole she's got and can count every hair on her fanny ... either put up or shut up you dumb arse!

duck off Lynn love
Yeah well Lynn, if you are so bothered by the comments here why read them then! THIS, for anyone whose still confused IS a gossip site - a forum to vent, so Lynn don't stir the tit pot when you are as bad for repeating stuff you read here- Bore off, PLEASE! 🙂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
"Yeah well Lynn, if you are so bothered by the comments here why read them then! THIS, for anyone whose still confused IS a gossip site - a forum to vent, so Lynn don't stir the tit pot when you are as bad for repeating stuff you read here- Bore off, PLEASE! 🙂
I reckon Lynn is a secret tattler commenting on here herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lynn, why do u wanna get urself wrapped up in the freak show. Give your head a wobble love, stop sniffing cassy and angels badly packed kebabs.... no fucks given for you, your not their friend your an old nark. Both women are toxic and thats why they have had so many men between them.

Cassy is a fake, shes selling her body as a product, THAT BODY AINT COME FROM JP, ITS FROM SURGERY!!

Lynne :LOL: , Cassy would be cackling her bleeping head off if she knocked you over in her car whilst filming insta stories of herself. She doesn’t give a flying duck about you or anyone else tbh. I’ll genuinely transfer anyone a fiver if they can show me an example of Cassy being a considerate person towards others

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls, Cassy is selling some of her clothes. Quick go to The Bugnbunny insta page, these are not too be missed.

(Jesus, I would be ashamed to ask my friends if they wanted them if in this state)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls, Cassy is selling some of her clothes. Quick go to The Bugnbunny insta page, these are not too be missed.

(Jesus, I would be ashamed to ask my friends if they wanted them if in this state)
Er leave off her fanny dont fit in her draws so it means her cauliflower crutch would of been rubbing against them

Look at angels facebook lol the half a photo of a police letter. Dated 30 ????? Why only half a letter 🤔 they are quick to do their investigations arent they???. Have they got their own private police force??? Shame they not been so quick in investigating cassy and her filming on the phone, the alledged balloons she does while driving, or the children not having any car seats, or is the letter due to the fly tipping 🤔.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.