Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People in earlier threads have posted about this but you aren’t allowed to use this site for serious things like that anyway. So people are gossiping and the girl gives no fucks about what she puts on social media so she’s hardly gonna read here then cover her tracks!
Not sure what your agenda is here don’t come in saying people need to do it seriously why don’t you make your own case and go from there. Just cause people are talking about all the tit she does doesn’t mean she’s gonna stop now does it.
Don’t come on here telling people not to say their opinions on the disgusting way she goes on, and telling them to go all official. That’s not what we are here for. Her mother reads here so at the very least if she doesn’t see what her daughter is doing it’s not our responsibility to report anything at all
Can you read? Who said nobody should come here a air things and they should only be goin ‘official’ I simply said by sayin ur goin social and reportin this n that she can cover heR tracks By readin this and blame the old ‘photo shop’ for concrete evidence. So next time u wana jump on me read properly fool

People in earlier threads have posted about this but you aren’t allowed to use this site for serious things like that anyway. So people are gossiping and the girl gives no fucks about what she puts on social media so she’s hardly gonna read here then cover her tracks!
Not sure what your agenda is here don’t come in saying people need to do it seriously why don’t you make your own case and go from there. Just cause people are talking about all the tit she does doesn’t mean she’s gonna stop now does it.
Don’t come on here telling people not to say their opinions on the disgusting way she goes on, and telling them to go all official. That’s not what we are here for. Her mother reads here so at the very least if she doesn’t see what her daughter is doing it’s not our responsibility to report anything at all
Get a life dinlo honestly lol who said it was Ur responsibility I’m sayin there’s PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO DO SS REPORTS N REPORTS TO THE LANDLORD OF THE SHOP all I said was why them ppl post they’ve done it so cassy can cover tracks. Didn’t say everyone does did i fool

Can you read? Who said nobody should come here a air things and they should only be goin ‘official’ I simply said by sayin ur goin social and reportin this n that she can cover heR tracks By readin this and blame the old ‘photo shop’ for concrete evidence. So next time u wana jump on me read properly fool

Get a life dinlo honestly lol who said it was Ur responsibility I’m sayin there’s PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO DO SS REPORTS N REPORTS TO THE LANDLORD OF THE SHOP all I said was why them ppl post they’ve done it so cassy can cover tracks. Didn’t say everyone does did i fool
But there was too much evidence from ppl who lived on top off the shop as well as ones lived near shop who gave anoth evidence to landlord aswell about girls doing drugs at bk off the shop yes including slaggyann she can not cover evidence what as alraedy been given over now if ss ask landlord off shop why he kicked her out he wil not lie and therea lot more evidence she only been cooking since this new man oh she got a traveller which may i add having piss taken for going with a hotrod she now as crown derby traveller thing slaggy u have had more travellering mans dicks then i have got dinners even while u was bill u slept with other traveller men but one thing it has not or will never make u a traveller i no lots off none travellering girls got with travellering men but thet decent girl not like KFC BUCKET

Reactions: 5
But there was too much evidence from ppl who lived on top off the shop as well as ones lived near shop who gave anoth evidence to landlord aswell about girls doing drugs at bk off the shop yes including slaggyann she can not cover evidence what as alraedy been given over now if ss ask landlord off shop why he kicked her out he wil not lie and therea lot more evidence she only been cooking since this new man oh she got a traveller which may i add having piss taken for going with a hotrod she now as crown derby traveller thing slaggy u have had more travellering mans dicks then i have got dinners even while u was bill u slept with other traveller men but one thing it has not or will never make u a traveller i no lots off none travellering girls got with travellering men but thet decent girl not like KFC BUCKET
Listen I can’t Abare the girl myself bit social need to act abit more tbh wether she’s a slag or not is her own embarrassment but the other tit that her n her lil pals get into is far more n her drivin for one 🤦🏻‍♀️

Listen I can’t Abare the girl myself bit social need to act abit more tbh wether she’s a slag or not is her own embarrassment but the other tit that her n her lil pals get into is far more n her drivin for one 🤦🏻‍♀️
N personally I think her mother writes the posts firing bk n she don’t because she ain’t got nothin to say for herselv she can’t back herself up to watchers but she could prob cover a lot to ss n police terrible

To be quite honest I can’t understand a word you’re bleeping saying. First of all please use proper English and grammar. I was nice enough to ignore that before but now you are coming for me.
Calling me a dinlo piss off mate and get an education. You care that much message them. Something bleeping wrong with you “fool”. PS caps don’t scare me, go and have a gin and chill. bleeping idiot. It’s not just me you look a wanker to on here. You so bothered about the lass making travellers look bad you go and make your own report ffs it’s a gossip site. Wait there while we all censor our comments so the officials can put the reports in. Knob

N personally I think her mother writes the posts firing bk n she don’t because she ain’t got nothin to say for herselv she can’t back herself up to watchers but she could prob cover a lot to ss n police terrible
Do yourself a favour and if you wanna go the whole official thing make your posts comprehensible. Seriously cannot read what the hell you are writing if you are pissed off what she’s doing then do something yourself!! Don’t demand people in a gossip site do it for you. Go and take the girls yourself you seem invested

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
100% agree there is way to much concrete evidence that she could never hide lol and is the new geezer a traveller then? I didn’t think he was I thought he was Hatton kettles bloke

Reactions: 3
Cassy is a liar, her daughters went to the same nursery as my daughter. She said she was putting them in private school(it was attached to the nursery in rainham) she claims she has all this money but was in debt with the nursery they told her not to bring the children back and not to attend the school hence why they go to state

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A few things:

1. Could someone tell me what a dinlo is? I'm old, you see.
2. I sincerely hope that SS are not wasting their time on a gossip site and instead have their resources pointed at Cassy's very exposing social media profiles.
3. Could we get back to snarking at Jobby Drawers and kindly leave each other alone?

Reactions: 13
A few things:

2. I sincerely hope that SS are not wasting their time on a gossip site and instead have their resources pointed at Cassy's very exposing social media profiles.
3. Could we get back to snarking at Jobby Drawers and kindly leave each other alone?
A dinlo is someone a bit dim...and also the word of choice for Cassy's brothers when insulting people 🧐 (remember the fly tipping post)

Reactions: 6

Don’t worry we don’t need anyone to come here on behalf of reports for evidence. Some of us here actually work alongside the authorities and have concrete evidence away from tattle that prove the evidence to be correct. Also under the children’s act 1989 every member of the public has a duty of care to report neglect and abuse of children. Tattle won’t be taken into consideration so thanks for your concern 😀

Reactions: 6
Don’t worry we don’t need anyone to come here on behalf of reports for evidence. Some of us here actually work alongside the authorities and have concrete evidence away from tattle that prove the evidence to be correct. Also under the children’s act 1989 every member of the public has a duty of care to report neglect and abuse of children. Tattle won’t be taken into consideration so thanks for your concern 😀
I tried to inbox you yesterday about a recent update I got as I don’t want tattle to block me but it won’t let me message you 😩

Cassy is a liar, her daughters went to the same nursery as my daughter. She said she was putting them in private school(it was attached to the nursery in rainham) she claims she has all this money but was in debt with the nursery they told her not to bring the children back and not to attend the school hence why they go to state
She’s a broke witch tryna live like a millionaire 🤣

Reactions: 2
A few things:

Number 3-noted ✔ 😊

Bills family welcomed slaggyann into family but when she started treating bill like tit then having mouth at his family they stopped talking to her then for bill and kids made the effort until she started sleeping around again and she was jealous off bils relationship with his family aswell she use to take his phone if she never liked some one male or female she would delete it and tell bill he was mot talk to them thats why bills best mate gave up on bill when he was going marry her bec slaggy never liked the man so bill was not to talk to his mate bills family new she was controlling him told him many time its only because off bill and kids that his familys not beat her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.