Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought for today. So Angel was ill in December. Was it Nora virus or Covic 19? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
other day another dumb comment from angle (lol).

985A610A-6A04-403D-A16F-727F9936C7B2.jpeg

Yes we did know about covid back in February you dumb c**t, as it was spreading all over the world including the country of origin CHINA and then the worst case in ITALY.

angle do us a ducking favour and try not to chat tit Like you know want your talking about lol

and if you have as many health conditions like you say you do, you would have no doubt ended up in hospital, so duck of back to the hole you came from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Vomiting isnā€™t one of the symptoms is it or at least not a ā€œmainā€ one. Plus the antibodies only last a few months so it probably wouldnā€™t show (I only found this out yesterday) šŸ˜±

Reactions: 1
Where did you see this then rosealynne?

Also where did you see it too????

Sorry but these members need to hold their hands up and admit theyā€™re fake and edited. I despise Cassie but seriously this is not on. It will effect everyoneā€™s hard work in contacting all the right people to try & get her children safe guarded.
Maybe since shan was always around cassie her on the tag well she has to see her probation officer and tht is similar to a s.w could be shans workers been showen and shan could haver tag revolked so shes opened her mouth and admitted what cassanne does to save her oan tuna pie

Reactions: 2
Preach sister!!! ā¤ Also if we are such ā€˜bulliesā€™ and we are so jealous how come she got evicted from her shop so quickly..... oh yeah there was ten ton of concrete evidence of drugs, entertaining men from only fans, illegal treatments just to name a few!! Also people donā€™t investigate things without evidence so crawl back into the boxes you came from!!!
dont for get person what lived above shops who reported them for drug use and gangs off them out bk off shop smoking so much drugs thats all u could smell they had evidence too and complaint about her parkin on footpath or on yellow lines so all them sticking up for cassy ppl that had to suffer first hand because of cassy and her druggy mates tell them they are out order because they did not want there kids smelling the drugs or blaring music

The fly tipping she had to go and pick back up šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I said this the other day but someone jumped on me lol saying itā€™s stock when it wasnā€™t it was the fly tipped stuff same amount of black sacks and everything well obvious

And no only tramps like her put packed clothing next to smelly bins FYI the bin bags that was dumped is probably full of old carpet or cut off Lino so Iā€™m sure wouldnā€™t be smelly then again with that skank it probably woulda been smelly šŸ˜š

Why would we do it private got nothing to hide šŸ¤Ŗ truth hurts

" Angel and Benny" we are safe from the covic. Lolol DECEMBR sick :sick: and poo , say covic ! This why my family not follow these locking downs , " antibodies" lolo , safe , homegrown , healthy ! Eggs ! No more full of the poo šŸ˜Ž

My children wear mask I buy more šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜· , good idea I think ?? Benny liking the cellophane , a gift šŸŽ

Google the covic , can catch from hair ! šŸ˜® Buy my sombrero it is Mexican such styles you don't see ! Safe head! Covic safe lolol #anglesdelightšŸ„š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And it is a gossip page but use aint just Here posting ur concerns for the ā€˜girlsā€™ wellbeing like U say u use this page for. No ur bothered bout what men sheā€™s wid first thing u look at when u wake up n last thing u do b4 u go bed. If ur concerned bout daughters focus it on that instead of cussing someone out if sheā€™s a slag let her lol

And u say Social r watchin but if some of yous r writing things to cuss her out on things that donā€™t really matter. R they actually goin to take this seriously n get the girls the help they need
People in earlier threads have posted about this but you arenā€™t allowed to use this site for serious things like that anyway. So people are gossiping and the girl gives no fucks about what she puts on social media so sheā€™s hardly gonna read here then cover her tracks!
Not sure what your agenda is here donā€™t come in saying people need to do it seriously why donā€™t you make your own case and go from there. Just cause people are talking about all the tit she does doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s gonna stop now does it.
Donā€™t come on here telling people not to say their opinions on the disgusting way she goes on, and telling them to go all official. Thatā€™s not what we are here for. Her mother reads here so at the very least if she doesnā€™t see what her daughter is doing itā€™s not our responsibility to report anything at all

People in earlier threads have posted about this but you arenā€™t allowed to use this site for serious things like that anyway. So people are gossiping and the girl gives no fucks about what she puts on social media so sheā€™s hardly gonna read here then cover her tracks!
Not sure what your agenda is here donā€™t come in saying people need to do it seriously why donā€™t you make your own case and go from there. Just cause people are talking about all the tit she does doesnā€™t mean sheā€™s gonna stop now does it.
Donā€™t come on here telling people not to say their opinions on the disgusting way she goes on, and telling them to go all official. Thatā€™s not what we are here for. Her mother reads here so at the very least if she doesnā€™t see what her daughter is doing itā€™s not our responsibility to report anything at all
šŸ’Æ took the words right out my mouth x

• Heart
šŸ’Æ took the words right out my mouth x
Mad isnā€™t it.
Newbie comes in. Stop slagging Cassy and do something about it.
Eh? No love thatā€™s not our job plus itā€™s Saturday night so Iā€™m chilling not putting a case file together ffs

Cassyanne#9 fly tipping her crap after laying on her back itā€™s all tattlelers fault she lost her shop her pa has just learnt how to use a mop (canā€™t put what I wanted to else they will say too crude or some other excuse šŸ˜‚)

Mad isnā€™t it.
Newbie comes in. Stop slagging Cassy and do something about it.
Eh? No love thatā€™s not our job plus itā€™s Saturday night so Iā€™m chilling not putting a case file together ffs
Defiantly Iā€™ve realised it with a lot of newbies on the other cassy threads but us lot are always hot on it itā€™s probably one of cassys friends again šŸ˜‚ haha exactly itā€™s a bluddy gossip site and the persons tryna say we arenā€™t allowed to gossip I canā€™t make sense of it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Cassyanne#9 Lost her shop, doesnā€™t know how to mop, fellas still unknown, her mothers like a dog with a bone-Kent police on speed dial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
#9 her house is vile,got the police on speed dial,Whereā€™s the mates itā€™s been a while?

Reactions: 10
Angel as now had COVIC then šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø. Maybe she just drank out the same glass as classy cassy who needs a plastic fanny šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

Where are all angels kids?

1, lives near cassy, 3, live with her, 1 in germany, cassy, wheres the 7th one???

Is any of them cassys full sibbling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.