Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very quiet today but that's cause we know she ain't got the kids and some poor woman's husband is digging into her punched lasagne 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she's gone "off grid" for her latest victim and leaving her "PA" to Reply to all her "messages". When the hell has she ever done that for her kids?

Reactions: 6
No it isn’t legal
As for Cassy being quiet today let’s not forget she’s with “HIM” 🤣
Defantly not legal and it’s because she’s got too much cock in her sti bucket

I feel sorry for the poor wife she’s gunna need to be tested for every sti under the sun

Reactions: 1
How can u reduce the price from £100 to £50, she must be so desperate!
And wasnt that's supposed to be at the shop

Reactions: 3
How can u reduce the price from £100 to £50, she must be so desperate!
And wasnt that's supposed to be at the shop
Yeah was meant to be at the shop

I still cannot get over how quick she got out the shop! 1day she’s been told to leave The next she’s gone I would love to had heard that conversation with the landlord.

Reactions: 6
Yeah was meant to be at the shop

I still cannot get over how quick she got out the shop! 1day she’s been told to leave The next she’s gone I would love to had heard that conversation with the landlord.
I guess it was a ‘get out today or I’ll involve the police’ situation!

Reactions: 2
I guess it was a ‘get out today or I’ll involve the police’ situation!
I think she might have had notice cos she said it will be open for a bit longer but then I think she threw her toys out her pram and thought duck you to the landlord and got out

Reactions: 3
I think she might have had notice cos she said it will be open for a bit longer but then I think she threw her toys out her pram and thought duck you to the landlord and got out
Agree. So landlord couldn't give just a day's notice. Even if you went to the courts to serve notice (and under special statutory grounds) to go to court would take months and months now and even then they usually give the tenant a month to move out properly

Reactions: 1
It’s not legal but then roxy is another slapper, proper ditzy airy fairy like I’m a butterfly look at meeeee

She another slapper going all with loads of men but no one wants her as once she opens her mouth you think stfu like no banter no nothing

Reactions: 2
It’s not legal but then roxy is another slapper, proper ditzy airy fairy like I’m a butterfly look at meeeee

She another slapper going all with loads of men but no one wants her as once she opens her mouth you think stfu like no banter no nothing
Wasn’t she meant to get married soon? I swear she had a partner maybe I’m wrong tho

Their moving ... They must of proper got to someone Cassy up sticks and ran ... Roxy following wherever her master goes. Even Amy one nip is looking for new premises ...

I think it could be him as his on a road trip today saying I’m on my way and will see her when she has no kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.