Cassy Clark #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run by ‘managment’ has gone from the bio
So they have had enough of the "lies". Complaints have been made to social services. They are fed up with jealous people. They are the perfect family. And yet still their profiles are public. They are nothing but delinquent, druggy, lying attention whores.
Perfect..... bleeping hell the mother might aswell have a guess who game board as a paternity test.

Who is the Joey Essex lookalike in the picture Angle is on about? "Nice to see them back together. What will be will be...." Is he the long term partner she keeps private? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg have you seen someones comment about years of neglect on angels post 😳

Who is the Joey Essex lookalike in the picture Angle is on about? "Nice to see them back together. What will be will be...." Is he the long term partner she keeps private? 🤣
Its her boy

Reactions: 1
That’s one of the inbred brothers not ‘blue eyes’ one of the other 17000 she’s got 😂

Omg have you seen someones comment about years of neglect on angels post 😳

Post it here I can’t see it anywhere
That’s one of the inbred brothers not ‘blue eyes’ one of the other 17000 she’s got 😂
If you mean this it was me 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I went onto the mums page and as I was scrolling the pictures of sasha just vanished. The women is bleeping nuts. Love all the people on that post thinking they are the police.... Get a non molestation order.... Every fake account is fraud.... Ummmm you can't and it isn't 🙄🙄🙄 clearly the people that follow her and cassy are just a bunch of thick twats like they are.

Reactions: 6

If you mean this it was me 🤣🤣🤣
YES 😂😂😂

So in 2 days social services have visited, done the report and gave angel all the 'correspondence' and everyone is getting done for deflamator of character 😂😂😂
... im sure you can only get done for that if its lies.... duck me cassys flaps need their own passport

• Haha
YES 😂😂😂

So in 2 days social services have visited, done the report and gave angel all the 'correspondence' and everyone is getting done for deflamator of character 😂😂😂
... im sure you can only get done for that if its lies.... duck me cassys flaps need their own passport
They wouldn’t be aloud to tell her much as she’s not the parent so it’s more bull and they have to carry out assessments, speak to schools and doctors etc no way with the evidence they have got from quite a few people would they shut the case like that! Trust me!

So obviously they see on here people have said about SS. The pure amount of men cassy as around them children would ring alarm bells

The post angel put up of cassys really bad wallpapering lol. The seems are horrendous... and the bed 'people are jealous' nope i dont think anyone would be jealous of that spunk stained bed..... she sould donate it to medical science for STDS

YES 😂😂😂

I've got personal experience with a family member getting reported to SS and it was legitimate lies. And even though the case worker said she sees no problem and the case will be closed it still took weeks for all the paperwork and the official 'all clear' to happen. They are all full of so much tit.

Reactions: 4
They wouldn’t be aloud to tell her much as she’s not the parent so it’s more bull and they have to carry out assessments, speak to schools and doctors etc no way with the evidence they have got from quite a few people would they shut the case like that! Trust me!
I said this by law they have to do a 8 week review and welfare review where they monitor the children talk to all relevant professionals etc evan if it was bullshit which it isn’t they still have to do a 8 week thing by law no case is “just closed” for anyone unless it’s a corrupt sw that fannyflaps paid off 😂 or Lauren lmao

I've got personal experience with a family member getting reported to SS and it was legitimate lies. And even though the case worker said she sees no problem and the case will be closed it still took weeks for all the paperwork and the official 'all clear' to happen. They are all full of so much tit.
100% they have to do a 8 week welfare review by law

They also need to do atleast 3 visits and an unannounced visit (to see if they can catch you out) within them 8 weeks... sorry I no the ins and outs of Medway & maidstone social services from being in care myself when I was younger

That brogan on her mums status chats so much tit lol licks cassys hole clean 🧼 she once was one of them idiots peddling juice plus and is only 23-24 with 7 kids different dads 🤔

She must’ve went back to McDonald’s for chicken burgers for the girls 🤔 probably forgot she’s got to feed them

Last edited:
OK I've just joined this madness and tried to catch up but I have a few questions?

- why has Angel got so many children, why do they not talk to her?

- what happened the brother that bought the house next door to cassy? Do they not talk?

- Where's macy gone?

- how do we know she is a drug runner?

I really dont know how shes still getting people to be REPS the diet alone without the products you do on JP would make you lose weight.

I know someone who knows a fella she went out with, and she use to eat everything going then sick it up after so she didnt gain weight.

I remember when she went live 20 seconds after being burgled..... she kicked one of the money tins acrossed the room saying her girls money had be chored.... but i noticed it was one of those tins you open with a tin opener 🤦‍♀️ so is she saying the burglar, took a tin opener to the tin and emptied it, rather than pick the tin up and walk out the house with it lol.

Bill was alright for her all the time she wanted to be known as a travelleeeeerrrrrrr, she done well to get him, then she thought she was bigger and better than him so kicked him into the kerb! The girl is a grammar girl lol, but acts like shes never had a day at school in her life.

Back on the crown Derby train tonight..... How much we putting on her traveller voice making an appearance 'tomol'

That Brogan girl is a bleeping stupid tart, 7 children with the "b" names likes shes a bleeping kardashain
calm down like we dont all have to pay our taxes for you to push as many kids out as u fancy

• Wow
Surely if she didn’t want “fake profiles” to keep commenting then she’d just make her account private 🙄 not helping herself really is she

I been watching to see who slaggyann as had commenting on her status well one stood out cassy was saying tobher i dnt no how hes put up with me today and if i had time i would come chew ur ear off so i looked on this womans face book and its the mother of someone we all seen before and slaggyann trying become besties with her pmsl look at the pic

Back on the crown Derby train tonight..... How much we putting on her traveller voice making an appearance 'tomol'
If its the man in the pic i put up hes a traveller so thats whys shes trying talk like it but as i said im a traveller and omg that man/ boy wont be bringing her around visiting other traveller familys shes known as the red hot rod meaning( prostitute ) he will be laughed at because most traveller boys as dipped in her bucket thats whu she on about transit vans now because she wants be same as thetraveller bearung in mind most travellers only have van do work mow but that probably be her nocking shop and i wonder if shes declared shes still running a clothing business from her home SLAGGYANN YOUR NOT A TRAVELLER U WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS BE ONE U ARE TO DIRTY TAINTED NO GOOD HOT ROD AND TO BE HONEST WHAT TRAVELLERING FAMILY IN THERE RIGHT MINDS WOULD WELCOME U INTO THERE FOLD UR GO FOR HIS DADDY SOON OR BROTHER IN LAW BOTH MARRIED OR COUSINS

Attachments

Last edited:
Considering her mother says Cassy doesn’t see everything people write, she seems to be on top of it! End of the day if you don’t want people commenting on your life and all the bad things you do then go private. Both Cassy and her mother are attention seeking and cry when they are called out on lies and dodgy behaviour. Don’t say “well everyone has the right to put up a picture of their kids or decorating” them cry when people report disgraceful behaviour. Cassy has basically grassed herself you her mother can’t blame anyone but her!

Reactions: 2
Surely if she didn’t want “fake profiles” to keep commenting then she’d just make her account private 🙄 not helping herself really is she
Or she would own her tit instead of blocking everyone!! There would be no need for fake profiles then!

People only comment off the back lash that her thick daughter posts. Also this private life is a happy life bollocks winds me up how can you say that when you post your weight and income on social media😂 thick prat

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.