Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been late to the party, who’s her newest bloke? What’s his insta I want to have a nosey 🤣

It’s obvs a secret as I’ve asked and no ones said-

Does watches?

But must be well known if people know him and his wife 🤷🏻‍♀️

Someone who sells Snide clothes I follow posted her in an outfit they were selling all “Gucci” Funny how she keeps lying saying all her tit is real then they post her wearing things they’ve sold her 😂 she’s a broke witch why’s she buying from cheap shops to sell at double the price?!Probably spent all her money on gear!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many men have her girls met what, in like a few years?! 🙄
And why would she bring married men around them, it's not like they're gonna leave their wives for TrashyAnne 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hatton kettle
Seen it’s a person from insta but must be regional thing as no clue who he is or if he has a wife or gf etc but others know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

8E2E743B-09B8-482D-860F-104E3939AFA0.png

This him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He can't be still with his wife/gf if he is at the beach with another woman and her kids

Those fake YSL tops - YesSaintWest :ROFLMAO: I cant bleeping cope today.
Oh shes taking the piss ain't she 🤣🤣 everything in that shop looks like something from the scummy immigrant shop in town. Behave 🙃

• Haha
He’s names George. Can’t be with the wife as he was clearly round hers after as the pic with the mans feet that was the same day!

It's all kicking off on the mothers page
Just had a read of it 👀

She is deluded 🤣 her bleeping daughter doesn’t even know how to do any of that

Relocated her office to hers 🤣 got a caravan that she stayed in what one night because I haven’t seen her in the thing since Angel! Don’t try and defend your daughters crappy ass attitude towards the lockdown! Practice what you preach

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s a mad women she definitely gets pissed and goes on Facebook to rant!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a read of it 👀

She is deluded 🤣 her bleeping daughter doesn’t even know how to do any of that

Relocated her office to hers 🤣 got a caravan that she stayed in what one night because I haven’t seen her in the thing since Angel! Don’t try and defend your daughters crappy ass attitude towards the lockdown! Practice what you preach
What an absolute crock of tit 😂

• Haha
I was just about to post this! The Mother hasn't a bleeping clue either does she?? How long before it all gets taken off her page! And she'll start slating everyone who commented because of course they're all jealous haters!!

She’s an absolute moron. She knows full well that everyone can see what her daughter is doing, and her other kids have not been sticking by the rules. This status ends with a plug for her own “business” 🙈
04821AE9-55EE-44C7-8E56-0C5F76209E39.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.