Cassy Clark #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them nails are bleeping awful as well 🤢 she looks like she needs a pressure washer on herself she looks so dirty I bet she bleeping stinks when she wakes up and probably doesn’t even wash

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes a state her kids is at bottem off her list her list starts off money men friend drugs then maybe selfish witch may spare couple hrs with her kids thats if they are lucky then she will take them to her shop to get bord while she sits around with her friends she says all her hard work if any is for her girls but them girls would rather have fun days with her because cassy need learn money do not by love and them girls will remember her for never being around bill works but still finds time to have fun with the girl she needs parenting lesson and no money is not everythin sad sad selfish unfit mother

Think I recognise the gaff across the road in that photo. Commercial road isn’t exactly the best place in the world to be buying fashion gear- typical her

Reactions: 2
Think I recognise the gaff across the road in that photo. Commercial road isn’t exactly the best place in the world to be buying fashion gear- typical her
Was thinking this is on commercial road.thats the height of fashion don’t ya know.probably buys it for peanuts n up sales.can go get the same down crisp street market no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was thinking this is on commercial road.thats the height of fashion don’t ya know.probably buys it for peanuts n up sales.can go get the same down crisp street market no doubt.
It is! Same old garms every market is slinging...this bleep wouldn't know quality if it jumped up and bit her on that fake arse of hers 😂🤣🤢

• Haha
I drive down there regularly n grew up like 5mins away it’s tacky cheap mass produced stuff,most local women shops buy their stuff there but she’s tries to sell it as top class stuff na mate get down Romford market youll see it all n 20x cheaper

• Haha
Hardly ever has her kids yet the times she does she brings her fling (a married man) along. They was all over each other infront of the kids it was horrendous

His poor wife that girls a disgrace. She can’t even hav her kids one day without a bloke around

Where’s he from her area?

I’ve been late to the party, who’s her newest bloke? What’s his insta I want to have a nosey 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.