Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can some with a alternative Facebook put this on a comment. Also send it to Orpington gossip, juice plus etc...what a horrible nasty piece of tit. Social services need to take them kids
Her attitude is honestly disgusting, she’s so up herself she really thinks the rules don’t apply to her. Such a hypocrite too, took her kids out of school before the schools shut because of the virus, now she’s dicking around with her mates? Just duck off. Probably just couldn’t be arsed to take her kids to school everyday & blamed C19 🙄

Reactions: 6
So this is what police gave Cassy special permission for - to hang round in a car boot outside some flats smoking weed with her friends. Ok then

Reactions: 6
As a women if anyone filmed me in my knickers I would go absolutely mad. bleeping hoe and she is defo not 8 stone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By the looks of it she’s had her skank mates stay at hers. You can tell how much she photoshops the duck out her arse 🤣🤣🤣 look saggy it is 😂😂😂😂 and she’s just full of cellulite on the side (not that there’s anything wrong with that) BUT the way she makes out she don’t have any 😂😂😂

No way she ain’t 8 stone 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Been deleted
What a shock!

It’s mad cause it don’t look like a 100k body I’d be devastated, doesn’t have the girls again though lol
Def not 100k she just wants everyone to think she flaunts that type of money! I wouldn’t want to look like that after surgery 🤣
You know! She’s a part time mum then again I wouldn’t even give her that title.
If bill took them she wouldn’t care they are a massive inconvenience to her and lockdown is showing it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.