Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a surprise Cassy is now following jack that Rosie B ex boyfriend .... 😂🤣 Cassy is the most desperate bleep I’ve ever known and apparently Rosie is her mate 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
has anyone seen the latest post? haha nearly choked when I read her calling herself a mother, lol goin on like she needs a break, she never sees them little girls shes such a disgrace.
Hahahahaha stop it! Needs a break from seeing her possi and leaving off the drugs!

Reactions: 1
Cassy clean🤣 she gets a cleaner in dont she
Excuse you, did you not see that one video of her pushing dirt round her carpet with the hoover nozzle :LOL: still not convinced the thing was even plugged in, nothing was going up it:LOL:

Funny how she’s perfectly fine again today in her fake gear 🤣🤣 how embarrassing for her. Prob doesn’t even have her bleeping kids again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how she’s perfectly fine again today in her fake gear 🤣🤣 how embarrassing for her. Prob doesn’t even have her bleeping kids again
My partner’s just seen her driving miles from her home so you’re probably right, doubt she has the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
My partner’s just seen her driving miles from her home so you’re probably right, doubt she has the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Omg really? Well there’s a bleeping surprise !!! The kids are better off without her she’s so bleeping unstable it’s unreal! Pretty sure she’s got a new man or seeing someone proves she puts men before her own kids. Dirty woman

Omg really? Well there’s a bleeping surprise !!! The kids are better off without her she’s so bleeping unstable it’s unreal! Pretty sure she’s got a new man or seeing someone proves she puts men before her own kids. Dirty woman
Yep! Defo her because of her number plate 🙄 she’s awful isn’t she. In hospital milking it one day & driving the next!

On abi’s insta there’s a video of her, cassy, macey and someone else all out together today. Biggest joke is abi having a face mask on stood right next to Cassy 😂 think you’ve missed the point love although at least other people will be protected from her as she’s been out partying all through this.

• Haha
God this girl is an actual bleeping disgrace ! She really couldn’t give a duck about her kids could she? Why even have kids if your not gunna even look after them? Just so you can get your punched lasagne drenched by different men and do gear and balloons 😷😷😷 shes a bleeping dirty dirty skank of a women can’t stand her vile mother

Why aren't bill and her mum laying into her them poor kids .

When she wears them cycling shorts she reminds me of a wrestler :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her kids suit her as and when. She’s disgusting. Them girls deserve to be with their dad full time and taken off that disgrace! Putting all that tit before your own blood is disgusting . God forbid what goes on behind closed doors at that house the girls must feel so unsettled in their own home the amount of different people she has in there!

• Sad
On abi’s insta there’s a video of her, cassy, macey and someone else all out together today. Biggest joke is abi having a face mask on stood right next to Cassy 😂 think you’ve missed the point love although at least other people will be protected from her as she’s been out partying all through this.
Abi who? Want a stalk up haha

Considering she’s been in hospital for gallstones I don’t understand how she can be up to what she’s doing today! Genuine sufferers don’t do this

Reactions: 4
She honestly never used to be this bad did she? Like when I followed her ages ago she seemed quite genuine like cooking and taking care of the children. Now she’s an absolute disgrace

OMG she said she hates tiktok but she now has an account and has posted one today of her Macey and abi lol this girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.