Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becoz shes is a fake ass traveller 😂🤣
Yeah when she was with bill and straight after she was 90% better she took care of her girls all the time, cooked healthy meals, spent all her time with her girls and took them out places and now she’s the best part time mum going.... she’s a bleeping disgrace!! Them poor kids !

And her house was never in a state like it is now !

She looks like a bleeping 15 year old street rating with her mates

Reactions: 3
Why aren't bill and her mum laying into her them poor kids .

When she wears them cycling shorts she reminds me of a wrestler :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hers mams hinted on Facebook that she’s had many arguments with cassy over the past few weeks and she’s told her, but I can imagine cassy been a right horrible little witch to deal with & her mum seems quite harmless and very soft, Hurd her brothers are bully’s too not as sweet as they look on her videos, poor woman and poor kids been around them idiots

Reactions: 3
Why does she post screenshots of the juiceplus “Payline” that says 80,000 and 100,000 - why does she make out that’s what she’s getting or that it’s £80,000/£100,000

at the top rank of commission she’d Be getting £22,000 paid to her off the £100k she’d be making for the company. That’s according to the info there for everyone to see. And that’s annually.

I know that they’re encouraged to Lie and act like that to get people to sign up but it’s really something that should be clamped down on. It’s false advertising preying on vulnerable people who want what they can never give them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And how she watches cheesy self help YouTube videos, and makes those crap powerpoints about having “me time”. They all go on those “training calls” and “conferences” as well which are just there to give the illusion it’s a proper business.

It’s like these MLM people are kids playing a game about what they think “work” is like lol. This one JP woman I know has team training practically every night and claims it’s the most fun ever. Sorry but who wants to log into a conference call for work at 9pm every night lol, and it if really is just pure fun and laughs then that tells me that its pointless and no work actually gets done.

Those videos she does in the car of her face along to music are so awkward, she looks like a cow chewing cud how she moves her mouth

Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for genuine sufferers of gallstones as said above somewhere, too..
The poor young girl next door to me has a 7 week old baby, she is suffering terribly with her gallstones. Due to the pandemic going on they put her surgery off. She now has an infection, not only is she now so unwell she’s missing crucial time with her newborn. She is having to throw her breast milk away now due to the infection the gallstones have caused.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel really sorry for genuine sufferers of gallstones as said above somewhere, too..
The poor young girl next door to me has a 7 week old baby, she is suffering terribly with her gallstones. Due to the pandemic going on they put her surgery off. She now has an infection, not only is she now so unwell she’s missing crucial time with her newborn. She is having to throw her breast milk away now due to the infection the gallstones have caused.
Exactly! Wouldn’t catch any normal gallstone sufferer after an attack - parading in the mirror full face of makeup then bleeping off out with your pals doing poxy tiktok!

Hers mams hinted on Facebook that she’s had many arguments with cassy over the past few weeks and she’s told her, but I can imagine cassy been a right horrible little witch to deal with & her mum seems quite harmless and very soft, Hurd her brothers are bully’s too not as sweet as they look on her videos, poor woman and poor kids been around them idiots
Screenshot please for us lot who don’t have Facebook anymore

She was just saying she has had strong words with cassy and her brothers but she said there is only so much she can do and she won’t listen basically lol

Think if you go back a few pages we posted about it

She was just saying she has had strong words with cassy and her brothers but she said there is only so much she can do and she won’t listen basically lol

Think if you go back a few pages we posted about it
Oh yeah yeah I remember that getting mentioned I thought there was something new 😂🧐👀

Screenshot please for us lot who don’t have Facebook anymore
It’s already on this thread a few pages back, she’d said she’d had arguments tears and rowing something along them lines with her kids the last few weeks ‘tempers have been running high’

Edit ; just seen the comment above haha

Her latest pic WTf she needs a good hiding .... bleeping dirty bleep

And she’s turned the comments off so she knows she’s fucked up! I bet that one don’t go on Facebook!

Hahah girl in the corner having a spliff cassys motto should be ‘no kids no problem’ , be an awful shame if she caught corona virus but knowing her mentality she’s proberly trying to so she doesn’t have to see the girls for another 3 week

Reactions: 1
That’s that Abi girl with the spliff the one Cassy fucked her eyebrows 🤣🤣 I’ve never hated a girl so much like sort your bleeping life out and look after your bleeping children !!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.