Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Why does she say she's vegan when she's not?
Why is she asking for mortgage relief when she's a millionaire Rodney?
Why is her face soooooo round? It's like she's had it pumped so full of Botox it's lost its natural structure.
What's going on with the abs? They remind me of when a rug gets annoyingly wrinkled up.
Why does she do those felt tip coloured in eyebrows on people?
Why does she record herself whilst she's driving?
Why is she popping in and out of other people's homes when we're supposed to be staying home?
Why is she such a fucking twat? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Handwash30

VIP Member
Imagine inviting people round to do drugs in your children’s fucking home, even without the covid19 issue. Their safe space. Showing it off on your professional insta where the next day you’ll be preaching about your healthy lifestyle.

I know there are lots of pieces of shit parents who do drugs but that doesn’t make it any better. I mean, that woman on Facebook accusing people of being jealous of “how far she’s come”. Is this what success looks like, palming off your small kids during a pandemic so you can spend the night getting absolutely fucked on drugs? I’d literally rather be skint, on the bones of my arse, than be that person. The fact she shares all this publicly shows she has no shame or remorse for her shirty behaviour either.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pinkpetal

Ive recorded what cassy put up, I know where macey works and I'm reporting her.
That might seem harsh, i know she went to cassy's as it was her dads birthday, he's no longer here and honestly I understand that's sad for her, but imagine putting those little girls mum at risk because you miss your own parent. Selfish beyond belief.
Obviously its cassy's fault too but massy should know better.
Not to mention she works for the NHS

• Wow
Reactions: 18

CarneyV86

I tell you what if I was giving £9000 a month for my bills I’d downsize and get myself a smaller place and a decent set of drawers and wardrobes. £9k a month with wardrobes from B&M. Wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lmm12

That mushroom mess in a bowl looks vile. I can’t believe she’s looking for trailers I’m a traveller and can honestly say if she attempted to pull on a site she’d be put off within minutes she wouldn’t be allowed to mix with normal travelling women she’s an embarrassment not only to herself but she has little eyes watching her that will grow up to think starving yourself is ok sleeping with random numerous men begging for attention on social media is normal and being pushed from pillar to post so she can take drugs and get her hole filled is normal instead of trying to raise decent respectful young ladies she’s just flinging her minge like a empty headlock round for anyone actually boils my piss

rant over anyway morning everyone hope your all well 🙂

Reactions: 15

Fairypop

VIP Member
Having a good credit score doesn’t prove you have money though does it? 😂 she’s so fucking stupid. And that amount on a letter? That’s not proof of anything 😂. I always find that those who boast about money are usually the ones who don’t have any. Most people with money rarely seem to make a big deal of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
The way she’s got her mates round doing balloons hope she gets the fucking virus absolute skanky bitch putting her kids at risk ?? Coz you cba to look after them anyway she’s a disgrace to motherhood !!!!!

Reactions: 12

Dogwithabone

Chatty Member
She’s (bug) been told before hand exactly what to do in that video, like watching a drugged and beaten circus animal performing. So uncomfortable to watch it’s quite disturbing. Absolute disgusting behaviour.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Handwash30

VIP Member
Even the weedy brother prances round the garden in nothing but his pants. What do they think they look like? Entire family is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 11