Cassy Clark #5 Keeps the kids off school on Monday Another new BFF on Tuesday Begging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the first one to mention about karma so surely it’s about time that karma got her. I haven’t seen members of my family for weeks. This selfish being is flaunting it’s self round like she’s living in a law free bubble. We all know she lives in her own bubble anyway. She goes on about health being first. How much she knows so much about the human body and all that tit. She really is laughable. You know full damn well she reads this daily. Her first response is always that people are jealous of her. Why would anyway be jealous of her running round going god knows where with god knows who. She could be a carrier with no symptoms and be spreading germs. But we all know full damn well one thing she is spreading is her legs🤣

Reactions: 2
She don’t give a tit about anyone apart from herself coz she’s a bleeping tart 😷
All boys want you for Cassy is your punched lasagne that’s it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you ain’t no wifey material you have for startersfucked the whole of your area and the rest 😷😷😷

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely talks to herself in the mirror blowing smoke up her own arse. How amazing she is and bla bla bla. She’ll scrape a barrel for some exscuse why she hasn’t got her children once again. And can someone tell em whenever she has a bag wrapped round her why is it never done up 🤣 probably all the Monopoly money she’s got. She was such a more genuine person when she was with Bill. It’s a wonder he hasn’t got full custody. I think it every time she posts that the girls are at their dads. Another thing I really don’t get is for how much she goes on about how much her and bill tryed for a baby. It’s like she got them and they was a burden to her. Some people can’t have children or even see them at the moment due to corona. Then there’s her flaunting itself everywhere

• Haha
The girl that called her a number 1 amazing mum because she’s got some bleeping balloons and cakes for her kids bday? Pfffttttttt

Reactions: 3
The girl that called her a number 1 amazing mum because she’s got some bleeping balloons and cakes for her kids bday? Pfffttttttt
Labelled the balloon ‘bug’ even though she said she prefers her real name.... putting them up in a house the girls barely even live in, let’s just hope n pray she’s got the girls tonight and tommorow! Split the day with bill is normal but if she sacks them of with her mum to go out with her doley friends she’s got problems

Best wage in 3 years Apparantly that must be why she splashed out in balloons instead of presents for Delilah

the audacity of the witch to post a room full of free balloons (cos she promoted them) in the house her kid wont even be waking up in. says it all she aint even got the child with her on her birthday, she is the worst mother ive ever seen. instead of spending the night with her daughters and waking up with them shes got someone else there she made sure that their car went up on her pointless story, probably a man and she wants his wife to see his cars outside her house, that's the sickness of the bleep, i couldnt imagine not waking up with my kids on their birthday its heartbreaking for them girls when they look back and see their mum naked and taking drugs over the internet rather than take care of them.

Reactions: 7
They only think she’s an amazing mum because she deletes every bit of criticism or hate when she is called out for her idiotic behaviour

She’s got Shan there , She’s put pics up on her pages and she’s in a bikini I think sitting in Cassy’s kitchen 🤣🤣🤣 and she prob has bulldog wasp chewer Macey there as well! Just do something with your kids on your bleeping own! She must be so insecure and lacking confidence she’s needs constant attention from someone else so no Cassy no one is bleeping jelous if you looooool

Have you ever known a bigger mongrel in your full life?
Lovely set of women to be having in your house all over your social media when you’ve clearly not seen your children all week.
And she calls herself a travelling woman. Knocking about with school girls crawling up her window sills with her arse out.
Wants a bomb shoving up its jeer.
A born disgrace.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
whos got a boyfriend missing, that drives a white merc?? lol hes round old rancid fannys getting his cock sucked.. na in all seriousness the shame of her where are them poor babies at? u watch tomorrow shell pick them up for a quick photo shoot with the free balloons and the few cheap toys from the range and they'll be dumped straight back off again for a weekend of getting her tuna box filled and taking drugs with her scabby mates.. she needs shooting. whore slut 1small.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.