Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t until I got the booklet of criteria you needed!! But when you think about it, material does carry germs and you are opening people skin!
I would be ashamed putting my name to them brows she does 🤣🤣🤣
So how is she selling clothes there too then.. they r fabric after all... defo never seen such tit work.. not that I'm a expert but duck u dont need to be to see they r utter shite...

Reactions: 1
So how is she selling clothes there too then.. they r fabric after all... defo never seen such tit work.. not that I'm a expert but duck u dont need to be to see they r utter shite...
I have absolutely no idea to be honest! Probably give sexual favours to the council inspector 🤣🤣
Maybe if she ensures they are always in a “separate” part of the room. I still would never touch her with a barge pole. Always breaking health and safety guidelines 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she writing about the 4K the tax man took? Why is there any need? Is it for her to prove she has 4K to be easily taken out her account or what? She’s so fucked up honestly ....

Reactions: 4
Why is she writing about the 4K the tax man took? Why is there any need? Is it for her to prove she has 4K to be easily taken out her account or what? She’s so fucked up honestly ....
More attention seeking... honestly... sitting there showing off her glasses in the car.. then about her alleged tax bill... go home spend some time with ur kids and cook their dinner u utter mess...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
can't stand this girl and her lying
i used to really admire her
but she ain't no vegan
i used to work at mcdonalds and her trampy arse was round there buying cheeseburgers all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a born bleeping liar ... she’s vile. Constantly showing off no one gives a tit about your Gucci glasses .... no one gives a duck if you had to pay 4K out ....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
£4k that she owed the tax man in unpaid fines then!!!!

Cant wait for her to post her accounts to Companies House, no way is she even meeting her overheads let alone making a profit with 'shop business'

But then washing drugs money is a money spinner, so cant wait for the accounts.

Think you can actually ask HMRC to check and visit a business, roll on those accounts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I no more like that post was “here everyone come and look at my Gucci glasses that I will probably wear once and not again” like her others .... hardly wore them she just used them to take pics in the bleeping skank.....

She litterely thinks shes better then everyone....has to show off her "wonderful life" all the time.... really shes a sad and lonely swanky witch wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see she’s going out with Rosie of Valentine’s Day the one who thinks she’s Billie Elish whenever her name is 😂😂🤣🤣

Come now its only cassy what works as money and designer gear no other person do thats why everyone is jell as her minnions would say.No cassy most the world dont need to show fake tit off they have real stuff and they dnt need to say oh look at me they buy it for there selfs not to put on a show off cassy's fake life you no what saying is u forget how many ppl no your sad life even tommylee put on one ur status about ur fake life and how u put on show for everyon to big urself up u deleted quicker then wildfire ppl can prove how fake this witch is focusing on family she says they never jumped so ur mum was out a job she was not allowed to see kids ur sis in law had no job and ur brothers dnt want no because how u treated ur mum like tit cassy example off focusing on family when will u get it in ur thick head no one want to be u no one is jell off u what have u got to be jell about plz tell the world ur fucked up plastic surgerys ur pretend 6 figurs wage ur rented shop with load of cheap china tatt that u can buy off ebay thats hiw sad u are thinking everyone wants ur life

Reactions: 5
Surprises me how she goes on about her dad but the one living parent she has she disrespects... if that was me id be embracing the one living parent I have... not treating them like tit.... makes sense what people say about her when they say shes a bully etc can totally see it.. look how vile she becomes so quick when someone has a difference of opinion.. not even slating her just giving their opinion.. she jumps down on their neck and then her minions all follow... she is a arrogant pig.. surprised she ain't applied to love island.. shes that desperate for fame... then maybe she has that's prob why shes now buying followers... £100 cash..clothes and a treatment.. see all they got was the money... dont blame them i wouldnt want the market tat and sharpie eyebrows... as if I'd buy followers 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
If she went on love island news paper like digging for stories i can see it now she would get asked leave show how many ppl would give there side with the proof thats shes a bully she use to love sending hate emails 100s off them proper bullying ones to many pple i no because they would not jump even starting slagging a girls kids off saying how ugly they were ect

Ok for a start the curtains are put up like they are in sow in b and m, the lining does not show on the first ring! Silly bleep.
Two- you have not had 4K “took” out ya bank randomly you have probably had a benefit fraud over payment take out for 4 quid a week and have read it wrong Cos your glasses ain’t yours or real.
Three- your stomach looks like a python has been at ya then smelt ya breath and died without letting go.
Four- Stop Chatting utter bungle sniffing snot sugar and get them babies to school on time without parking like your learned to drive on a snooker table you massive cock sucking wannabe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No way! What a bleep! You need to sow it on here mug her right off! Xx
If she went on love island news paper like digging for stories i can see it now she would get asked leave show how many ppl would give there side with the proof thats shes a bully she use to love sending hate emails 100s off them proper bullying ones to many pple i no because they would not jump even starting slagging a girls kids off saying how ugly they were ect

Going on about how her children are like “grown ups” because they asked for beans on toast for breakfast? 😂😂 my daughter has been eating that since she was about 1. I don’t understand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.