Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably turning it into a clothes shop because theres been so many complaints gone in about cassy doing tint on little girls

She forgetting what lies she been telling again look at photos ones saying she going be taking her juice plus caps everyday again 1st feb today she saying shes never missed aday in 6yrs 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She probably turning it into a clothes shop because theres been so many complaints gone in about cassy doing tint on little girls
Probably 🤣 it’s really not in a good place for a clothes shop though. Minimal parking & there’s not a lot of passing trade. Not that she would’ve thought of that I’m sure 🙄

She may aswell have a tattoo of the word 'virgin' on her leg because she's as much a virgin as she is a vegan. Nobody is saying you have to be vegan, but she constantly goes on about it to then eat eggs.
I don't know if she's playing a massive game because surely nobody can be that hypocritical? Does she actually believe her own lies or does she think we're all thick.

Reactions: 3
She’s always been a liar .... thinks she’s better than everyone else. I couldn’t give a tit if your vegan or not it’s the way she goes on and on about it and then secretly eats meat and dairy and then when someone questions her when she puts those bleeping stupid posts up and jumps down there throats .... yet 2 weeks later she’s eating eggs and cheese?! Like does Cassy even know what vegan is in the first place 😂😂😂 she’s a born liar always will b ..... one minute she thinks she’s w gypsy next minute she thinks she’s from east London and chatting like a road girl .... it’s laughable .... and as for that shop well 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Apparently this is her stepping back from social media since the beginning of the year.. bleep posts every day several times a day.. says social media is getting to much and shes taking a break then is back on within a hour... I'll say it again the girl is a walking contradiction... and shes boring as duck... sitting in her car at the weekend doing a live coz it has nothing to do... go in ur house and chill u silly attention seeking bleep...

She’s always been a liar .... thinks she’s better than everyone else. I couldn’t give a tit if your vegan or not it’s the way she goes on and on about it and then secretly eats meat and dairy and then when someone questions her when she puts those bleeping stupid posts up and jumps down there throats .... yet 2 weeks later she’s eating eggs and cheese?! Like does Cassy even know what vegan is in the first place 😂😂😂 she’s a born liar always will b ..... one minute she thinks she’s w gypsy next minute she thinks she’s from east London and chatting like a road girl .... it’s laughable .... and as for that shop well 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I know literally says how bad meat is like she some proper activist then eats a egg.. and yh prob right the shop prob got curtains for any night time activities... looking more like a brothel then a 'get ready room'... but yes cassy we are jealous of u love coz ur shop is popping and u have staff and u drive a range and ur bodies a 10/10 and all that crap... duck off u silly bleep

When I first started following her I always wondered why she got so much hate... didnt take me long to realise ive never meet her and I dont want too.. but I know every square inch of her house and intimate details of her body... but yh cassy u take a break of social media love... we already know it all... nothing left to share... leave something to the imagination ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean what is her latest post about with the music? Do you duck even listen to that music 😂😂😂 that’s why your always playing trap music (not that I have a problem with that) but why say your old school.... coz you ain’t ..... she really wants to be something she ain’t you will NEVER BE. A TRAVELLER CASSY your morals and life fucked that a long long time ago..... shocked she hasn’t got an only fans account yet 😂 also has anyone seen the Ig for comfort zone botched surgeries there is a girl on there who had a BBL done and now it’s fucked and the fucked BbL looks exactly like Cassy’s now saggy and full of cellulite .... and her one got shut down says it all! Her arse is vile 😂😂😂😂

So her “staff” which is like 1 person 🤣🤣 runs all her social media ... wow then that’s weird why is your “staff” liking pictures of half naked men on the shops account.... daaaammmm better check in with her ... Bullshit coming at people your bleeping staff 😂 the shops a tit show

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on the beg for a new tattoo.. Imagine being that much of a bleeping beggy Mitchell

• Haha
I mean what is her latest post about with the music? Do you duck even listen to that music 😂😂😂 that’s why your always playing trap music (not that I have a problem with that) but why say your old school.... coz you ain’t ..... she really wants to be something she ain’t you will NEVER BE. A TRAVELLER CASSY your morals and life fucked that a long long time ago..... shocked she hasn’t got an only fans account yet 😂 also has anyone seen the Ig for comfort zone botched surgeries there is a girl on there who had a BBL done and now it’s fucked and the fucked BbL looks exactly like Cassy’s now saggy and full of cellulite .... and her one got shut down says it all! Her arse is vile 😂😂😂😂

So her “staff” which is like 1 person 🤣🤣 runs all her social media ... wow then that’s weird why is your “staff” liking pictures of half naked men on the shops account.... daaaammmm better check in with her ... Bullshit coming at people your bleeping staff 😂 the shops a tit show
Why does she wana be a traveller so much!!its so cringe where is her dad from??

Cant understand why she thinks she has been off Social Media???? She needs to scroll back and have a BIG look.

Two PA's to manage her, yeah love of course!

Reactions: 4
Cant understand why she thinks she has been off Social Media???? She needs to scroll back and have a BIG look.

Two PA's to manage her, yeah love of course!
bleep thinks it's a Kardashian.. swear it watches an episode and it thinks its playing a starring role... shes a prick...

• Haha
She’s so desperate to become famous it’s unreal!!!!! Next she will say she’s bringing a book out people won’t look twice at her 😷😷 she’s such a beg and so embarrassing and she says she has a healthy body and healthy mind witch you say this every week you don’t have a healthy mind your mind is FUCKED

• Haha
Errrr, your not actually aloud to have curtains in a shop when micro blading is taking place.... it’s all part of the rules and regs of getting a license from the council.
Just fyi guys 🤣🙋🏼‍♀️

Errrr, your not actually aloud to have curtains in a shop when micro blading is taking place.... it’s all part of the rules and regs of getting a license from the council.
Just fyi guys 🤣🙋🏼‍♀️
How come?

How come?
Due to cross contamination and they can carry germs. Everything has to be a wipable surface and always to be sanitary and sterile 😁 I have a license and have been inspected and cassy breaks a lotttttt of rules!

• Haha
Due to cross contamination and they can carry germs. Everything has to be a wipable surface and always to be sanitary and sterile 😁 I have a license and have been inspected and cassy breaks a lotttttt of rules!
Oh wow I wouldn’t have even thought about that. I mean... there’s no argument they look like utter shite 😂 but that’s interesting to know. Maybe a prompt to inspect her tit hole GET READY ROOM 😩😂😂 is needed. She’s clueless by the sounds of it, it will catch up with her.

Oh wow I wouldn’t have even thought about that. I mean... there’s no argument they look like utter shite 😂 but that’s interesting to know. Maybe a prompt to inspect her tit hole GET READY ROOM 😩😂😂 is needed. She’s clueless by the sounds of it, it will catch up with her.
I didn’t until I got the booklet of criteria you needed!! But when you think about it, material does carry germs and you are opening people skin!
I would be ashamed putting my name to them brows she does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.