Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCeCe17

New thread suggestion

Cassy clark is broke as fuck
Her Arse looks like a loading truck
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Fairypop

VIP Member
Title suggestion....

Cassy Clark #5 Met this girl on Monday, she’s a traveller by Tuesday, she’s a gangster by Wednesday...

to the tune of 7 Days by Craig David 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

rb999

Her and Bill were as bad as each other, I don’t know him like I know Cassy but to me he seems like a nob. After they split up and then got back together Bill was snap chatting my mate every hour of the day. Txting, snapchat, liking stuff on Facebook etc. Cassy ended up messaging my mate in the end being like ‘why you messaging my husband blablabla’ and my mate was like he’s your husband so fucking have this conversation with him 😂😂😂 the pair of them weren’t no love story, their whole marriage was one unfaithful lie after another. And sick of hearing Bill is such a good person all the time. He’s a childish twat who would stand behind Cassy’s back while she went around trying to beat everyone up. Pair of them are a laughing stock, just because he takes his kids to the fucking park it doesn’t mean he’s a decent human.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Voice of truth

What a fucking spiteful cunt! Nothing wrong with her eyebrows she looks beautiful and healthy! At least this poor girl can change her eyebrows, that slagbag is fucked no amount of surgery could correct and fix that! And you certainly can’t buy human decency and self respect both of which punched lasagne doesn’t have! Vile cretin

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
can't stand this girl and her lying
i used to really admire her
but she ain't no vegan
i used to work at mcdonalds and her trampy arse was round there buying cheeseburgers all the time

• Haha

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Cassy Clark#5
Keeps the kids off school on Monday
Another new BFF on Tuesday
Begging for the gram by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
Shes fucked by Sunday

• Haha

Here4thebants

Cunt posts this and its prob right.... coz these men have probably all cheated with u...u whore... but then go back to their girlfriends as ur fanny is prob like the grand canyon... what a horrible thing to post u bitter cunt.. all coz ur down £90 on ur credit card buying ur own flowers she wants to take away everyone else happiness... jealous cunt...

Attachments

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
Do not make me laugh .... “my social media management” babe you don’t have fucking management you have an a work experience girl in the shop not a fucking management 😂😂😂😂 this girl really thinks she’s something don’t she .... my god grow the fuck up cassy

• Haha
Is this fucking old looking crinkle skin bitch for real?

First of all this speech should be aimed at ya slag of a mother... shes the one bulk ordering hand sanitizer to peddle... like shes some big dealer... & keeping ya kids off school n buying live stock🙄 & your preaching about bulk buys.... fuck off🖕

Ppl buying meat could be potentially eating corona.... you fucking thick piece of dog 💩

You trying to "educate people" your as thick as two fucking planks of wood!!

Oh & theres NO "we" when referring to travellers... No travelling family wants you.... they all think your a fucking imposter.... Zimmerman!!

No need for u to bulk buy cause ya kids live on sandwiches & biscuits🤦‍♀️

Fucking Do One👊

• Heart
  • Haha

rb999

‘Shake and deff double up on my caps’... to cure a fucking blister. Get yourself a plaster and shut the fuck up. Dumbest bitch going.

justwhytho?

How people still gas this bitch up is beyond me... with.. oh ur so pretty and oh uve got such a lovely soul... she is horrible... she is rude to people that comment valid points and yh ur right calls her kids fat and her so called friends cunts all online so imagine what she says when shes off line... she really isnt a nice person and the sooner the last of her 2 likes she gets on fb wise up the better hopefully then she will stop posting and buying likes... shes a disgrace.. jp need to not have any association with a tramp like her... for me the kids eyebrows and the half naked in the tattoo shop as pushed me fully over the edge with this girl.. no words to describe what a utter dirty cunt it is...U carry on with ur filters coz they cant change what a horrible person u r on the inside...
JP and cassy go perfect together both deceiving, both con artists, both a rough sack of shite.
Match made in hell.

That girl in the pic is beautiful, she looks happy and full of life, no wonder cassy had to try and knock her.

Cassy can play up for the gram fans as much as she wants but shes the one who has to live in that head of hers, shes the one who has to look in the mirror every day and no amount of juice plus jelly sweets and pissy water shakes can save her from the truth, when shes alone she knows, its why she's so desperate to prove the complete opposite.

Fuck being her, fuck living the hell that's behind her eyes every day.

• Haha

justwhytho?

The minions want rid of us!! Thing is, they all say if anyone comments the truth on any of her posts, that if we don't like what we read then we should just scroll past and not bother, so why the fuck are they coming on here and reading shit they don't like, we know this is a site for slating people, you don't like it, don't come on. Practice what you preach!! And I'm a great believer in that anyone who takes their own lives has serious issues and it's not just down to what is written online or in the papers about them (just my opinion)
There are cases were people have been hounded on their insta for the way they look or they was they talk/ things they do and it's been an obvious contribution to them taking their own life, which is dreadful.

But just to make the point that those comments weren't

'put a seatbelt on your child'
'Stop doing drugs then driving your car'
'Stop calling your children names'
'Stop fat shaming your children'
'Stop using your phone whilst driving'
'Stop using domestic abuse as a fashion statement'
'Stop shaming people who aren't vegan when you aren't vegan or even vegetarian yourself'
'Stop sharing animal cruelty pictures when you sell clothes made in a Chinese slave factory'
'Stop tinting your child's eyebrows'

I could go on and on.
But these comments are not trolling!!!

There is a big difference in someone calling someone ugly when they post a picture of themselves and telling someone to stop doing balloons and posting it publicly because young teens who think you are cool will in turn think it's a cool thing to do.
Calling someone out on constant lies is not trolling either.

Theres a huge fucking difference.

• Heart

Here4thebants

Weird how old of breath she is running after her kids.. considering she is meant to be running loads lately... also day 1 lockdown completed she put... cunts been out all day I don't think she gets the concept of lockdown... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

rb999

Imagine googling ‘brows in Medway’ and this butch drag looking prossie comes up. I’d be in hysterics if I didn’t know her. This isn’t what your average client is looking for, fuck me 🤣🤣🤣 who puts a picture like this on their homepage. I have died. She’s a fucking geezer.

Ps... iron your cheap arse China stock you fucking cretin. Only thing you’ll come out with in her BOUTIQUE 😂🤣 is fucking corona virus

Attachments

• Haha

CeCeCe17

Ohhhhhhhh theres someone new!! ... Anyone missing a husband/boyfriend think hes wondered into cassys cunt cave

• Haha