Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her car is parked in the middle of the bleeping road on a corner. What a knob. Does she have any redeeming qualities at this point or...?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone understand her latest Facebook post? I don’t get it, is she saying that she has a trailer but needs it moved to somewhere else in the country with her and the girls inside?

I don’t get it 🙈

Reactions: 1
What travelling community or traveller site gonna accept her lmfao no way anyone would have her

Honestly my heart breaks for these girls. Their mothers all over fb the other day saying how she’s always dressed up because she doesn’t own tit clothes, yet her daughters sleep in the same dirty bedding, the same pjs for a week and now the same clothes as yesterday that look like they’ve slept in them! And she’s rolling round half naked in the garden. Literally have no words 😭😡

🤣🤣🤣

And her mum like the comment 🤣🤣🤣
Her new boyfreinds names George that ilashshan said to her on a video I watched it about 20 minutes ago she post this stuff so she can get attention makes me sick diry bun is deluded by her own actions

View attachment 99370Even tho this morning you said you have been eating junk food 3 days straight 😂😂😂😂 bleeping dirty lying slut
Dont thinknsue knows how to wash her veg its bleeping manky like her bleep 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.