Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proves last week she just couldn’t be arsed because she hasn’t been out this weekend drinking her head off.....

Reactions: 1
I do wonder if she ever sits down and thinks wow I'm a massive tit or if shes that delusional that she believes her own lies.

Asks the girls if it’s windy? Is she for real 😳
Give them there coats ffs
See how she had her big thick fake warm coat on. Selfish cow

Reactions: 5
Really hope they at least had coats in the car for when they get there. Mind you, she parks like an utter twit outside the school so it’s probably only a 0.2 second walk 🙄 fancy her wearing a huge fluffy coat though and your kids just being in cardigans.

Why she giving her self clap because she got off her backside and taken girls school on a mon 🤣🤣🤣it maybe because she thinks shes the only woman to work and have kids i have 5 kids i work i clean i cook i run my kids to after school clubs ect ect but thats what mum do for there kids

Reactions: 2
I was thinking exactly this. Sending them out in cardigans and shes all wrapped up in a big furry jacket 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
“Ooh get in the motar” the gypsy girl twang is back, it’s soooo forces, such a wannabe!
Last week she’s talking like a yard man now she’s a traveller again. The bird is just a huge bollock!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Ooh get in the motar” the gypsy girl twang is back, it’s soooo forces, such a wannabe!
Last week she’s talking like a yard man now she’s a traveller again. The bird is just a huge bollock!
Actually makes me cringe 😂 it’s all just a big lie isn’t it, changes how she speaks daily

Right so wtf is that shop now then, seems like more clothes now than anything else & curtains....really?
Vertical blinds or roller blinds..no cassy chooses the cheap tatty option just like the bags on the wall.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it a shop or is it a chavs living room? bleeping hell she is clueless, it’s a shambles in there. Why keep chucking money into something you are getting no return on I just don’t get it. What is she doing to do when she’s tattooed eyebrows on all the chavs in Medway? How will she even make enough to cover rent. I can’t wait to see the back up plan, she’s gonna need a good one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It dont look like shes got much in there anymore apart from her tatt what shes trying sell u can buy it from ebay for few quid thats who ever in there right mind would want it

Reactions: 2
So what happened to all the girls doing hair, make up and all that....looks like its turning more into a clothes shop now!
Does Shan not work there anymore?
And omg!! Her gypsy wannabe talk is sooo cringe l!!
Does anyone no anything about her dads background?

Iv noticed her brother "blue eyes" is a bit of a wannabe aswell....but the others jus seem to be themself!
I think deep down shes very lonely and miserable and knows shes fucked up big time in her life l!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.