Cassy Clark #4 Bags on the wall, she really is a tool, get up and take your kids to school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she lie about being vegan? Does she think she is cool doing it?! .... I just don’t understand her mentality ..... she eats dairy , gluten , McDonald’s , kebabs . It’s like she thinks she’s the best person. Most people who go vegan do it for the real reason .... unlike Cassy who does it for a bit of praise and attention that she craves so much. What a bleeping twit

Is she actually begging for a birthday cake and balloons ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
When facebook put her on 28day ban she opened up a new acct back in 2018 go on facboom it will come up and she forgets ehat she put on there lol

Reactions: 1
and now she’s begging for free balloons & cake 😩🙈 6 figure earner right there

Cassy that looks so vegan close up off what u was eating in 2018 i thought u been vegan for 3yrs
Screenshot_20200209-142259_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200209-142259_Samsung Internet.jpg

6 figure earning but got to have every think on hp her car house ect she can not afford to pay out right for anything so many as wised up to her bullshit and con juice plus she use to say it cured everything

At least she’s if she’s had a chilled day today her kids might have a decent chance of actually being taken to school to school on a Monday ay.

Reactions: 4
Typical Cassy lying through her teeth as per !!! I was on her Jp group last night the amount of air heads in there is sooooo funny!!!!! Some girl got hounded coz she ate a bit of normal pasta and god forbid it’s not gluten free made of paper she got moaned at. They don’t even understand nutrition just from paying £50 they all think there qualified nutritionists 😂😂 yet the person there under lies through her teeth and eats dairy , gluten and meat 😂😂😂😂 no wonder why none of them get far 😂😂

Reactions: 2
She says she can't get enough of vegetarian meatballs, surely they're not meatballs if they have no meat in them. They're just BALLS!!

Seen her last status .... of course about travellers ... and put “mount” you mean amount ? She makes my skin crawl the way she goes on her fake life , fake personalities

Real travellers calls cassy dog on heat meaning it will duck any man that wants her they said that to her too because off how many times she cheated on bill

She veggie now not vegan give it a day she will forget her lies try telling everyone shes been vegan for yrs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just looked at her begging birthday cake post - the sheer amount of replies is just staggering, can’t believe how many gullible girls are offering 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’ll have cakes coming out of her ears, the smug cow! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Thought she was a 6 figure earner?! Could get a nice one made surely but no Cassy is a skank needs to make more business coz hers is drying up lol. Who the duck would want to work with her I do not know 😷😷😷

With the amount of people who don’t like her I wouldn’t be begging people to bake me one if I was her, suppose it can still be vegan with spit in it Tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.