Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not even sure if it is a corner sofa as both arm rests are on the right.

Agree completely the house is just horrible and soulless, the makeshift wardrobes look awful. But I see as part of her (fake) traveller persona she's got her Crown Derby china on display in the kitchen. Had to get that in the photos clearly 😂😂 .

Also I don't get it - according to the floorplan she's got a separate utility room so why has she got a washing machine in her kitchen? That would usually be the dishwasher space when you've got a utility room!
Crown derby u mean her 1 plate and bowl. Anyone who buys crown derby buys a dinner set 6 plates 6 cups 6 sauces and the rest not a plate bird bowl what ever she has found cheap. She is a show up for the non travller community sorry but we ain’t claiming her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she the only woman in the world to ever be pregnant 😆. Being this breathless ain't normal... what a div the baby is pushing on your diaphragm you absolute prick it happens to every woman 🤣.

She's copied LC on the crib in the front room, she had one for her girl.....that's up way to early and gonna be coated in dust and dog hair. Also planted next to a radiator..... no one puts a baby next to a rad! The girls will see how a baby should be treated and how a mum really behaves when bills wife as her baby a few weeks after cassy. I bet cassy is spuing over the fact she's got her baby coming.

Reactions: 10
Caunt wait till she has this baby I don’t wish badness but she will get it. She will be left like the rubbish she is. All she is and ever has been is a travellers f***. I don’t have fb only read on here she brought a yard 🤣 that won’t last she ain’t got a clue how much things cost like someone else said on here it will be taxed and she will get put going. She is a home wrecker tit mum she was a tit wife and a slut at that. She is just 1 big show up

Reactions: 4
Is she the only woman in the world to ever be pregnant 😆. Being this breathless ain't normal... what a div the baby is pushing on your diaphragm you absolute prick it happens to every woman 🤣.

She's copied LC on the crib in the front room, she had one for her girl.....that's up way to early and gonna be coated in dust and dog hair. Also planted next to a radiator..... no one puts a baby next to a rad! The girls will see how a baby should be treated and how a mum really behaves when bills wife as her baby a few weeks after cassy. I bet cassy is spuing over the fact she's got her baby coming.
Awww is bill having a baby too?

Reactions: 1
She a bleep, your lips are blue because you continually inject them, prob all the flesh melting behind the scenes! They are proper nasty when you zoom in, should come with a trigger warning! Vomit in the mouth, 🤮🤮🤮 kissing that!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Those lips are dying! This isn’t right, the rest of her face is fine, the blood vessels are compromised

Reactions: 8
So she's selling her clothes for £25 a bag. Probably to fund a habit, judging by the close up of her nostrils. And another reference to "can't wait to get him" as if she's buying him like a dog.
---
Shouldn't be driving if she keeps passing out

Reactions: 4