Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has she tried to morphe into Jess with her blonde hair 🫠 I say Blonde loosely.. absolute mess!

Reactions: 10
"I only like blonde girls"

"Okaaaay tommeehhh leeeee il dye my hair for you my husband"

Absolute embarrasment. The other week she was going back dark. Zzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hair looks awful the roots look white compared to the rest she’s so desperate to be blonde like Jess hahaha what a show up

Reactions: 7
House valuation to then find a Yard wtf is that! So happy she could scream you do when shout tommmmyyyy lleeeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 4
Oh I'm dying right now..... I said she was gonna say she was buying ground and a mobile 🤣🤣🤣... all the money and time spent on the house... what a tin of paint and that's crappy film stuck over her kitchen sides.

I tell ya what will happen she will buy her "yard" and put her place on it and where she's tucked so many travellers off, that yard will get taxed, she will go out one day, come home and the "yard" as been took over and they will move her off lol.

She's so happy she's had to provide a man a home 🤣🤣🤣. Ya dad ain't looking over ya cass as he didn't give a duck for ya when he was a live but dead. The bleach as burnt her brain

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does her girls ever feel stable? The conversations that must occur in that house….she makes it clear the girls are grown it doesn’t seem like they’ve had a childhood at all sad as duck

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think she was happiest with bill and she’s trying to recreate that but she won’t silly witch

Reactions: 9
If that "music" video didn't have subtitles, I wouldn't have a clue what he was singing. It is autotuned to the max.
I have never known a family full of talentless, inbred looking freaks that love and think so highly of themselves. Makes me cringe from second hand embarrassment!
I just can’t watch that boy without seeing Kurtan from This country.
I’ve always wondered why Big Ange is so fixated on fame. Imagine how different all their lives would have been if she’d been a role model and working herself to provide rather than draining multiple men and serving up slop from whatever is rotting in her fridge and trying to pass it off as ‘trained chefs cuisine.’ Not sure microwaving frozen meals in a pub kitchen qualifies you to refer to as a trained chef. 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh please buying a yard Tommy Lee getting his claws in her money 😂 as for the rapper wanner be just stop please this family are delusional

• Haha
The “best siblings” comment is an obvious spiteful dig aimed towards Jess boy with tl.

Reactions: 4
Oh please buying a yard Tommy Lee getting his claws in her money 😂 as for the rapper wanner be just stop please this family are delusional
She can’t afford a mortgage each month, she is bleeping broke lol, and she bleeping deserves it the dirty little woman

• Haha
She can't have a mortgage on land and a mobile either lol.... once she pays that mortgage off she ain't gonna have much left with the early fees, capital gains etc. She ain't getting land she can put a place on for under 300k.... then she needs planning, water, plumbing, electric, a mobile for 3 kids so it's gonna Need to be a 3 bed at least.... then she's gonna have to have another place put up for the Ali express wardrobe, then a place for her butchering business which unless she pulls her finger out and trains more she ain't gonna be able to do the work as the regulations are coming in and she will never get insured! She's on cloud cuckoo...... her other alternative is to move up to where Tommy Lees dad place his and camp in the bleeping garden and then they won't stand her for too long.... AS FOR THEIR BABIES bleeping hell she's cracking out the Christmas cracker jokes abit early..... SHE WILL NEVER GET BABY TL EVER

Reactions: 10
This cracks me up
---
Had to upload in bits as the file was too large this is a joke poor little girl of hers she wasn’t even arsed where her daughter was at or whether she had been hit by the car joke of a mother
---
She has had more likes on her getting run over than getting pregnant

Attachments

Last edited:
State of that boat race
She’s definitely trying to look like Jess and failing badly . Looks her mums age . Jess looks amazing and I still rate the girl for driving at her going gran theft auto . Cassy is poison . Didn’t even care her kid was there only herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the hair is from Tommy Lee horse, she’s had attached to her head. Looks like horse hair when you zoom in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The girl is absolutely ridiculous..... tried getting famous sticking crystals on bins on tele..... flop.... become a travellers wife..... flopped, tried taking her best mates husband..... flopped.... tried beating the woman..... flop....... jucie plus empire.... flop...... tried selling her house..... flop....... attempt at being a mum....... flop....... tries being gangster wife........ flop........ tries making jess look bad...... flop....... tries doing her hair like jess...... flop...... using an old ring of hers to announce her engagement...... flop....... mates organise baby shower for her...... flop.

Think there maybe a pattern here cassy!

• Haha
Reactions: 14