Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big fking flop 😂 that face in that mirror Jesus Christ she looks filthy her face made my eyes bulge 😂

Reactions: 3
You don’t see her with any mates anymore. She seems to only be around mr happy and her divvy mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where was bunny’s presents? Big free cake and balloon display with only 2 little cardboard bags

Reactions: 5
Always ill that one. Used to call herself Brogan. Loads of kids, got married a few years back and didn't know if she would make it alive to the wedding. Thought she was training to work in healthcare. She was friends with Cassy and Angel but I think closer to Angel. Diddoms!

This one who was at deaths door, managed to drag herself to her MLM conference in Birmingham!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Slaggy’s post make me cringe! Born to mother boys? Wtf you senile old bint. duck off
Imagine taking your kids out of school to home school them, and then being a thick illiterate dick... Nice one Slaggy Anne.

Your kids will do so well in the future 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why have they never had a kids birthday party why just a boring dinner with boring people!
---

Reactions: 12
Why have they never had a kids birthday party why just a boring dinner with boring people!
---
Makes me sad, they don’t seem like the nicest, politest kids and don’t seem to have many friends. Plus you know the younger one threatens to eat them if she doesn’t get her own way!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
house up for sale AGAIN, the cupboard handles, in the kitchen crack me up, beds not made, different doors. tit tv mounting, Make shift wardrobes. Quite an uninviting house. See the rug made an appearance 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole house is sterile, cold and uninviting. The living room layout is really weird, 2 higher chairs and 2 low chairs at the dining table is weird, a millionaire with no proper wardrobes 🤣. And what are those ugly ass shelves running along the wall above one of the girls bed? Who’s gonna pay 525k for a house where you have to park on the road?!

Reactions: 13
The whole house is sterile, cold and uninviting. The living room layout is really weird, 2 higher chairs and 2 low chairs at the dining table is weird, a millionaire with no proper wardrobes 🤣. And what are those ugly ass shelves running along the wall above one of the girls bed? Who’s gonna pay 525k for a house where you have to park on the road?!
There are much nicer houses in that area which are much more homely, with garages and driveways.m, case in point these beauts https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...982ed160c9c274330c9e2b3fe8eaed7e166e70c6e068e

Why on earth would you put your house on the market at 7 months pregnant?!? It's also £50k lower than what she was asking last time round (and couldn't get). It's really not a good buy. Have you seen the state of the basin. Minging 🤢
---
Even the floor plan is wrong - how do you get into the kitchen 😂😂😂
Nice big red sticker on the washing machine and the upstairs mirror isn't even attached to the wall. Bodge-a-job at it's finest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe you can’t fit into your dress cos you are growing a human you absolute knob….so you want to lose weight/get slimmer which means taking away your babies nutrients, who gave this idiot ivf ffs

IMG_7414.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11