Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more I look the worse it gets. The sofa is a corner set that’s been split into 2 so no arm rest on the end so it’s been shoved up against the wall. Honarable mention goes to the glass door on the downstairs loo 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The more I look the worse it gets. The sofa is a corner set that’s been split into 2 so no arm rest on the end so it’s been shoved up against the wall. Honarable mention goes to the glass door on the downstairs loo 🤦🏻‍♀️
Those dodgy angles got it posing as a bifold door 😂😂 how the glass is tinted! Why would you? Lol

Reactions: 3
I'm not even sure if it is a corner sofa as both arm rests are on the right.

Agree completely the house is just horrible and soulless, the makeshift wardrobes look awful. But I see as part of her (fake) traveller persona she's got her Crown Derby china on display in the kitchen. Had to get that in the photos clearly 😂😂 .

Also I don't get it - according to the floorplan she's got a separate utility room so why has she got a washing machine in her kitchen? That would usually be the dishwasher space when you've got a utility room!

Reactions: 6
I'm not even sure if it is a corner sofa as both arm rests are on the right.

Agree completely the house is just horrible and soulless, the makeshift wardrobes look awful. But I see as part of her (fake) traveller persona she's got her Crown Derby china on display in the kitchen. Had to get that in the photos clearly 😂😂 .

Also I don't get it - according to the floorplan she's got a separate utility room so why has she got a washing machine in her kitchen? That would usually be the dishwasher space when you've got a utility room!
you’re right, that’s so weird. Maybe a knock off sofa from the bargain bin? Has the dog room gone now? I didn’t spot that

Reactions: 3
That floor plan is not correct. Kitchen door not shown on plan

Am sure she changed the layout/space of the lounge to make space for another room?? They have shown one large lounge on the plan.

Has she knocked though the utility room? Straight from living room into kitchen?

Garden room not shown either, not got permission for it??

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hope she sells the house, moves into a caravan and TL spends all her money, then leaves her for Jess 😆 stupid cow talks about losing weight for clout, knowing full well she won’t lose any weight whilst carrying a baby, the little potato

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she sells the house, moves into a caravan and TL spends all her money, then leaves her for Jess 😆 stupid cow talks about losing weight for clout, knowing full well she won’t lose any weight whilst carrying a baby, the little potato
It’s actually sick that she would try to loose weight while pregnant (unless medically advised) She’s ill in the head.

The house won’t sell for that money so she will end up either taking it off the market and staying (again) or switching to a new agent and blame the first agent.

Anyone fancy booking a viewing for a nosey round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That floor plan is not correct. Kitchen door not shown on plan

Am sure she changed the layout/space of the lounge to make space for another room?? They have shown one large lounge on the plan.

Has she knocked though the utility room? Straight from living room into kitchen?

Garden room not shown either, not got permission for it??
Yeah they’ve missed out the kitchen door leading to the hall in the plan. The utility room is to the left of her fridge in the kitchen pic, would be where the weird baby crib is standing the the corner of the living room so not knocked through. I can’t remember which part was the dog room did she not section the living room off?
Which garden room do you mean the cabin?

Reactions: 2
Even her 'friends' are saying the house photos are tit! She has gone with a different agent this time too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Sofa is defo two parts to a corner sofa that’s knock off for sure . Who remembers the fake designer bags nailed to the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
W
Sofa is defo two parts to a corner sofa that’s knock off for sure . Who remembers the fake designer bags nailed to the wall 🤣
Bad That was 😂 see the curtains wardrobe don’t Evan go to the floor 😂 what about that upside down flower splattered all over her bedroom wall lol let’s not forget the straw over her dog room disgusting

I have viewed the house in the past. Fairky certain the dog room is just full of crap and was part of the lounge which is why it is such a crap long thin shape now xx

No one will buy for many reasons. However, she needs to knock the stupid stud walls down and open the lounge back up and have a proper layout

Reactions: 8
house up for sale AGAIN, the cupboard handles, in the kitchen crack me up, beds not made, different doors. tit tv mounting, Make shift wardrobes. Quite an uninviting house. See the rug made an appearance 😂😂😂
Long live the rug.. starting to think she’s got an emotional attachment to it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5