Cassy Clark #39 On it like a car bonnet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t give two shits about her lips and I don’t believe for a second she keeps passing out either. It’s all for attention, anyone would go to the midwife or a doctor, not put it on Facebook 🙄 we’ve all seen the ring doorbell footage Cassy, you’re nowhere near as little as you photoshop yourself, so you ain’t starving yourself either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her lips have been like that for a while, remember her asking her minions a while ago

Reactions: 3
That Ring footage lives rent free in my head… seeing the size of the little potato 😆

She doesn’t give two shits about her lips and I don’t believe for a second she keeps passing out either. It’s all for attention, anyone would go to the midwife or a doctor, not put it on Facebook 🙄 we’ve all seen the ring doorbell footage Cassy, you’re nowhere near as little as you photoshop yourself, so you ain’t starving yourself either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She complains about problems with her lips, then treats herself with lip blush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
TL has probably gone to see his son lol that’s why she’s going on about her blue lips and passing out Attention seeking at it’s finest

Reactions: 6
Has she gone to a cinema in her dressing gown? Sorry I mean her daughter’s dressing gown? 🙄 scruffy bleep

Reactions: 7
I reckon that’s her brother and not Tommy Lee . The hands look too wimpy looking and his legs look skinny in the cinema. Plus isn’t he on tag?

Reactions: 2
Waiting for the happy Father’s Day posts to the man who faked his death then actually died to escape her and the chicken wanker 🤣 also the big elaborate post to TL to try get up Jess nose 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8