Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
I reckon that’s her brother and not Tommy Lee . The hands look too wimpy looking and his legs look skinny in the cinema. Plus isn’t he on tag?

Reactions: 2

laughing

VIP Member
That floor plan is not correct. Kitchen door not shown on plan

Am sure she changed the layout/space of the lounge to make space for another room?? They have shown one large lounge on the plan.

Has she knocked though the utility room? Straight from living room into kitchen?

Garden room not shown either, not got permission for it??

Last edited:

_basic_

VIP Member
Bragging about what size you’re in whilst pregnant. Jesus Christ protect them girls and that little boy🙏🏼
---
She’s going on telly? What’s that for then? The biggest widow in Kent? also, her mates are sending her about “being fat” ain’t no one else calling her fat..
Has she deleted that 2nd pic from her story? Her mate probably getting shit from people for being an arsehole 😂

Boredofher

VIP Member
How many sisters/brothers does he have and do they all talk to cassy?
He's dad was married before not sure if there is 2 or 3 children from that one, then there's the ones with the women he has got now. One of the brothers was in the prison.

laughing

VIP Member
Who knows about this one? Keeps popping up on my page. Has lots of kids, names all start with B. Mate of Cassey.

At death door one minute, queen of the MLM the other minute.
Screenshot_20240606_090923_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240606_090915_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
NHS aren’t paying for that unless medical grounds. My second was section, but only after an intense 17 hour labour and the baby’s heart rate dropped after Id begged, then they gave me an emergency one. Wished id never had it lol, my tummy never went back to normal after a section 🤣

Oh I thought you were allowed elective now for the too posh to push people. Been 20 years I had my kids 🙈

Aren’t you more likely to have trouble with c-section loosing blood being anemic than natural birth?

• Wow
Reactions: 1