Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
Look at this cunt, swanning around is her fake gear. Er cassy your editing is shit, sort it out or atleast make it look decent. Fucking pins on that, draft cunt! 😂😂😂😂 Where that shit rug!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Noseypillowtalk20

VIP Member
As if Louis Vuitton churn out shit like this and charge £600+
I'd rather wear Primark slides than fake shit ones. At least they’d be genuine Primark 😂😂😂
And I agree with everything you’ve all said, but got a bad wrist, so can’t keep commenting 😢😢
---

Look what comment came up on her Louis shit shoes post 😂😂😂
LOOOOL got wind of her dirty lips and thought she would see the comment on the sandals post 🤣
& It’s the comment under it, there lovely cas. No Gemma they are hideously fake and ugly. LOUIS VUTTON never produced them. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
that post of her walking in her Pjs across a field the hair looked grey and my god, the picture of her with the chicken wanker at the shower, they could of been twins 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

MrsBlonde128

Chatty Member
House valuation to then find a Yard wtf is that! So happy she could scream you do when shout tommmmyyyy lleeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lan70

VIP Member
Anyone can ask for an elective c section on the nhs, you don’t need medical reasons for one anymore. The midwife or doctor will advise you of the risks but they can’t say no to you as there has been a huge push around patient choice in birthing scenarios for the last decade. In 2022 16% of births were elective c sections
I was gonna say this you can ask for a section and can't be refused you have a right to it & elective sections are alot more popular now, also do you think TL is on tag ? That's why he doesn't live there yet? He hadn't long go out of jail had he so many he's on curfew to a different address so doesn't stay over

laylapink66

Chatty Member
What are our thoughts on this one ? Shorts don't seem to be sitting right , stands out way too much. Surely this photo is edited ?! Or am I just overthinking It and trying to find something to moan about her for 🤣
The return of the camel toe or in her case hoof

• Haha

girl1122

I’m pregnant and my iron is low I had iron transfusion same day as results came back, they do not make you wait! They will send you straight in to hospital for one 🤥🤥

• Wow

ChattyKathy80

She purposely misspells words to look more traveller or gypsy, not sure how actual traveller and gypsys find this? I’d be insulted!
---
Love the genuine tag on this 😂😂 how many times has she said she don’t wear copies she just advertises them 😂 I don’t claim to know the difference between designer or fake just looking at them but that’s a dead giveaway ffs why wouldn’t you just buy him some nice outfits from Next or something?

View attachment 3011557
This is DEFFO a fake. It's got a Turkey tag on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3