Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofher

VIP Member
So her and jess's husband are invested in that boy that's gone missing.... you'd think she's got more than enough of her own shit show of a life

Reactions: 3

Lalla

VIP Member
I thought the same about the waiting 9 years for a boy, how to make the girls you already have feel unimportant. Although we know that those poor girls are going to spend the next few years babysitting their little brother rather than doing anything educational, that's how much she thinks of them :(

Chris622

VIP Member
A big fking flop 😂 that face in that mirror Jesus Christ she looks filthy her face made my eyes bulge 😂

_basic_

VIP Member
Doubt it will get deleted it’s been there 5 weeks, and people will still defend her after reading that 😂

Clairebear17

Gutted I missed the live, could do with a laugh.
People that are so thick they do not question whether or not they are thick, are the most dangerous type of people. So thick they think they are clever - sums up her and her desperado mother

laughing

VIP Member
Always ill that one. Used to call herself Brogan. Loads of kids, got married a few years back and didn't know if she would make it alive to the wedding. Thought she was training to work in healthcare. She was friends with Cassy and Angel but I think closer to Angel. Diddoms!

This one who was at deaths door, managed to drag herself to her MLM conference in Birmingham!

• Haha
I’ve had two c sections and I don’t think a lot of people understand that’s its MAJOR SURGERY! Shes stupid if she thinks recovery is easy. You know tommyleeeeee wouldn’t help her if she needed her.. that’s why she’s kept the children off school so they can help. She’s a dosser. Fake clothes, fake face, fake body, fake friends, fake family, fake relationship, FAKE EVERYTHING. I wouldn’t be surprised if she cried every night because of how shit he life actually is.

TL just isn’t the father though is he. Let’s all be real. She’s a COMPULSIVE LIAR. She just can’t help herself. I honestly believe she’s completely mentally unwell and needs to be medicated. Them poor girls will have body imagine problems.

also, why does her baby have instagram?! Ain’t she too little for this..

This women is a complete wrongen

Attachments

BackForTheTea

I don't mean to be cruel as every baby is a blessing but that 4D scan 😂 Looks like Johnny Blu has inherited his Dad's grumpy chops. He's depressed and he's not even been born yet!

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
I didn’t think lives saved?
---
View attachment 3030462
Yet 2 years ago a smear literally saved her. What an absolute fool
Yeah but she’s “enlightened” now isn’t she 😂She’s fucking dangerous saying that to people who don’t have the brains to know that’s she’s a wrong un. Literally latches onto any trend. Anything in the news she’s talking about it honestly can you imagine her conversations? Thick as mince 💩

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
Never noticed that before, but yea, her and the ‘bigger boned’ one have lazy eyes. I call them twat eyes… the lashes accentuate their twat eye

that picture of her and the girls is awful, her and bunny both got there lazy eyes out slaggys face has so much filler pumped into her she’s got a jaw like quagmire her hair extentions look synthetic for a self made millionaire she sure looks cheap and tacky