Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylapink66

Chatty Member
I done some googling and blood transfusions after c-section are twice as likely in anemic people…don’t seem like a good choice to me.

I think she’s asked for an elective cos it gives her another reason to bang on about her ‘anemia’, she can make a big fuss and drama about the recovery and her big old Fanny won’t be even bigger afterwards so she can desperately try and keep hold of Tommy leeeeee

Reactions: 1

ChickenWine

VIP Member
That cot is a huge risk. If the baby gets his face against the side he’ll suffocate. Worse than cot bumpers. I hope the HV or midwife sees it.

BackForTheTea

So she's not telling anyone when she's having her baby but then puts up a message saying clients booked for 29th July, please message. Doesn't take much to work out the date then 🙄

Chris622

VIP Member
She’s just like her mother talks so much shit loves the sound of her own voice
The girl forgets her lies
Sons a entrepreneur but lives in his mums box room
Daughter is a compulsive liar millionaire but buys the cheapest butter known to man
The mum thinks she’s on master chef but food looks like her daughters 🤢

dumdums83

VIP Member
The whole house is sterile, cold and uninviting. The living room layout is really weird, 2 higher chairs and 2 low chairs at the dining table is weird, a millionaire with no proper wardrobes 🤣. And what are those ugly ass shelves running along the wall above one of the girls bed? Who’s gonna pay 525k for a house where you have to park on the road?!
There are much nicer houses in that area which are much more homely, with garages and driveways.m, case in point these beauts https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/d...982ed160c9c274330c9e2b3fe8eaed7e166e70c6e068e

sholaama1

This cracks me up
---
Had to upload in bits as the file was too large this is a joke poor little girl of hers she wasn’t even arsed where her daughter was at or whether she had been hit by the car joke of a mother
---
She has had more likes on her getting run over than getting pregnant

Attachments

Last edited: