Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
Who the fuck has a dress code at a baby shower? 🙄
---
Also….”my Johnny’s baby shower”? Shouldn’t it be “Our”? I really do wonder is it his child or a sperm donor. She done the fertility clinic not a big stretch to think she might have used a donor rather than TL
---
I just cannot 🤦🏼‍♀️
“It was one of the happiest days of my life”~TommyLee Beaney~

IMG_7615.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Boredofher

VIP Member
Oh how fucking sad... she had to have her own balloons made.... her mother didn't bother, her brothers didn't bother, and neither did jess's husband 🤣🤣🤣. I wonder how many presents she bought herself for tomorrow? Is her baby shower being held in a phone box by any chance??? Just think this time 2 years ago she had another woman's husband on her arm, she was swanning about hotels, restaurants, showing off watches and pups, trying her hardest to get pregnant and slying pics of trainers and arms lol ....

2 years later.... buying herself balloons, impressed with fake slidders, using an old ring as an engagement ring, no trainer pics, someone else's husband on her arm, no hotels, macdonalds and smelly fish stalls, pregnant again by another man and trying to get her dog PTS! IS THAT GROWTH???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Ad1990

Love how the baby has ruined her body but not the copious amounts of dick, drugs and under eating 😖🥴😶

• Haha
Reactions: 20

_basic_

VIP Member
Why does she say spoilet instead of spoilt or spoiled 😑
She purposely misspells words to look more traveller or gypsy, not sure how actual traveller and gypsys find this? I’d be insulted!
---
Love the genuine tag on this 😂😂 how many times has she said she don’t wear copies she just advertises them 😂 I don’t claim to know the difference between designer or fake just looking at them but that’s a dead giveaway ffs why wouldn’t you just buy him some nice outfits from Next or something?

IMG_7614.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Omglol

VIP Member
Wow someone’s hit a nerve for her to make a video on how she’s not fat even tho she’s pregnant, making a big deal of telling the shorts size and getting Delilah involved. From someone with an eating disorder who calls HERSELF fat, says the baby has ruined her body and everything else, now kicking off cos someone else has said it. She gets hate all day everyday yet this is the thing that bothers her the most. Everyone has said here that’s she was too thin and sorry if anyone here thinks she looks fat now that’s crazy. She’s still stick thin with a tiny bump. Yet people calling her fat has sent her unhinged. And she’s still trying to “influence” people 🙈🙈🙈
No body has called her fat! She wanted an excuse to rant to get views up. And show off that even though pregnant she’s in size 4. It’s all BS the girl is an ugly little freak

Reactions: 17

Clairebear17

If that "music" video didn't have subtitles, I wouldn't have a clue what he was singing. It is autotuned to the max.
I have never known a family full of talentless, inbred looking freaks that love and think so highly of themselves. Makes me cringe from second hand embarrassment!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Omglol

VIP Member
It Looks like bunny’s farted and hes caught it mid camera shot 🤣 always such a miserable looking fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 16

dumdums83

VIP Member
Auto tuned to the max, and he sounds like a fucking wet wipe lol, why can’t these fucking losers just get a normal job like the rest of us!

Reactions: 15

Boredofher

VIP Member
Oh I'm dying right now..... I said she was gonna say she was buying ground and a mobile 🤣🤣🤣... all the money and time spent on the house... what a tin of paint and that's shitty film stuck over her kitchen sides.

I tell ya what will happen she will buy her "yard" and put her place on it and where she's tucked so many travellers off, that yard will get taxed, she will go out one day, come home and the "yard" as been took over and they will move her off lol.

She's so happy she's had to provide a man a home 🤣🤣🤣. Ya dad ain't looking over ya cass as he didn't give a fuck for ya when he was a live but dead. The bleach as burnt her brain

• Haha

_basic_

VIP Member
Why does he pose like that? He looks like he’s offering someone out by telling them he can smell their fart

• Haha

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
I hope she sells the house, moves into a caravan and TL spends all her money, then leaves her for Jess 😆 stupid cow talks about losing weight for clout, knowing full well she won’t lose any weight whilst carrying a baby, the little potato

• Haha

Swhite

Happy Birthday, 32 never looked so good 🙃🤣🤣 try and tell me you haven’t been down Dagenham market for all your new birthday clobber me girl 🤣🤣 also the hair needs to go like yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 14