Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
NHS aren’t paying for that unless medical grounds. My second was section, but only after an intense 17 hour labour and the baby’s heart rate dropped after Id begged, then they gave me an emergency one. Wished id never had it lol, my tummy never went back to normal after a section 🤣

Oh I thought you were allowed elective now for the too posh to push people. Been 20 years I had my kids 🙈

Aren’t you more likely to have trouble with c-section loosing blood being anemic than natural birth?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

_basic_

VIP Member
That floor plan is not correct. Kitchen door not shown on plan

Am sure she changed the layout/space of the lounge to make space for another room?? They have shown one large lounge on the plan.

Has she knocked though the utility room? Straight from living room into kitchen?

Garden room not shown either, not got permission for it??
Yeah they’ve missed out the kitchen door leading to the hall in the plan. The utility room is to the left of her fridge in the kitchen pic, would be where the weird baby crib is standing the the corner of the living room so not knocked through. I can’t remember which part was the dog room did she not section the living room off?
Which garden room do you mean the cabin?

laylapink66

Chatty Member
NHS aren’t paying for that unless medical grounds. My second was section, but only after an intense 17 hour labour and the baby’s heart rate dropped after Id begged, then they gave me an emergency one. Wished id never had it lol, my tummy never went back to normal after a section 🤣
Ah ok thank you for explaining. I wonder if she’s going private then?

DD21

I don't mean to be cruel as every baby is a blessing but that 4D scan 😂 Looks like Johnny Blu has inherited his Dad's grumpy chops. He's depressed and he's not even been born yet!
Because he knows who his mother is…

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
You can’t elect a c section unless there are grounds for not having a natural birth, so unless she had one before, vbac could be unsafe, but 9 years would be a lot of scar tissue and that’d be tough to get through.

See auld’ Slaggy is trying to justify her use of sunbeds whilst preggels!! Swear she see’s summat on the sosh meeds and just goes with it. Doesn’t bother to actually do independent research 😆

Chris622

VIP Member
Her life is so fake her live was full of lies reckons it has bought land already
Such a big head for some one that supposed to be clever she’s so dumb she falls in love way to easy ready to sell up she’s rotten to the core
---
She’s so gullible any cheap dick man would settle for her for a year or two
It’s really weird the way she goes on

laylapink66

Chatty Member
What a load of shit! Her accent is back rough and ready. They wouldn't give nuclear medicine to a pregnant woman 🙈 and her lips are blue because of all the bodged fillers which she only apparently has done every 3 years! If she is anaemic then that's not a good advertisement for JP 😅. She's having a C-section but is talking about "when she goes into labour". Her life is one big inconsistency 😂😂😂
Is she having a c-section for medical reasons or cos she don’t wana push?